Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is a wonderful insight in the Limerick writer Frank McCourt. Told by a local historian Beano, who grew up on the same street as Frank you can't get any closer to the story. There will be a chance to question your specialist guide Beano as you travel & at the end of the tour. This is ideal for those interested in literature, academic & those wishing to learn more about the unique Limerick spirit!
- You'll start atRoden StreetRoden St, Limerick, IrelandThe junction of Roden st & O'Connell AvenueSee address & details
- 1LimerickStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2LimerickStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3LimerickStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4LimerickStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5LimerickStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6LimerickStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7LimerickStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atRoden StreetRoden St, Limerick, IrelandThe junction of Roden st & O'Connell AvenueSee address & details
Roden Street, Roden St, Limerick, Ireland
Returns to original departure point
- Escorted Guide
- Food & Drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Limerick City Walking Tour
Walking tour of Limerick
Myself and my 2 sisters were in Limerick for the weekend. Our guide, a local enthusiastic historian, stepped in at …
Rivetting Stories of Limerick's Past
Limerick's past literally came alive for us as we walked its streets and crossed its bridges on this wonderful fact…
The Tour Guide was really knowledgeable, he brought Limerick's history to life for us. We were the only ones that d…
Exceptional walking tour of Limerick city
Tadhg’s knowledge of Limerick is immense. He obviously has a great love for the city and for history. He tells the …
Limerick City walking tour
This is a must for anyone wanting to know more about the history of Limerick. Excellent 10/10 our Guide was able t…
Would recommend it to anyone
Did a walking tour last Sunday. The guide was great. He knew a great amount about the city and you could tell he ha…
Wonderful walking tour
I really enjoyed the walking tour. I grew up in the city and still really enjoyed it and learned loads. The guide i…
We had a great tour with Tadgh Ó Brien. Besides a great tour through the city we learnt a lot about it's history an…
Great way to see and learn about Limerick
Tadgh Ó Brien our tour guide today was absolutely superb, great knowledge of limerick and Irish history, great way …
A lovely 2 hour walk augmented by learning history & gaining insight into Irish politics
Tadhg was very informative and explained aspects of history, 1690s politics in particular, in ways I hadn't appreci…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,642 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,384 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Angela's Ashes 1.5hrs Walking Tour
- Angela's Ashes 1.5hrs Walking Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Angela's Ashes 1.5hrs Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Angela's Ashes 1.5hrs Walking Tour price starts from £21.93. Discover and book Angela's Ashes 1.5hrs Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Angela's Ashes 1.5hrs Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Angela's Ashes 1.5hrs Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Angela's Ashes 1.5hrs Walking Tour is hosted by Limerick City Walking Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Limerick City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Angela's Ashes 1.5hrs Walking Tour on Tripadvisor