Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Paris – Château d'Amboise –...
Tours – Château de Chenonceau –...
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Overnight accommodation in a 4 star hotel
- Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
- Entry/Admission - Loire River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of two people per room. Separate bookings should be made for each room required.
- 1st day: We begin by crossing the southern districts of Paris to take the Aquitaine motorway. A guided visit of the Amboise Castle overlooking the Loire river offers an excellent introduction to the history of the region. Free time will be allocated for lunch. Our afternoon continues with a guided visit of the Clos-Lucé, Leonardo da Vinci 's last dwelling and the gardens of Villandry. Dinner and accommodation at the accommodation 4* hotel. .
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- 2nd day: Departure for Chenonceau for a guided visit of the castle. We continue our morning with a guided visit of the Cheverny Castle followed by lunch. Our stay in the Loire Valley ends with a guided visit of the royal Chambord Castle . We leave around 4.30 PM and return to Paris around 7.00 PM
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 25 more reviews on Viator
Everything was very good, the tour bus, the hotel, the meals, etc. Knowledgeable tour guides and great locations to tour. Very satisfied.
Date of experience: June 2019
2 Helpful votes
I did 2 tours with this company. Each morning was chaos at the agency. Long lines but they did move fast. The first tour was the 2 day Loire Valley. Started with 1 large group and then after the first stop we were put with just 10 other people for the rest of the trip. This…
Date of experience: September 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Paris City Vision
'' A HEAVENLY AND DAZZLING CITY YOU DEFINETLY SHOULD VISIT IN EUROPE''
I went on a trip with my family to Paris. When I stepped on to this ancient and heavenly city I couldn't help fall…
STAY AWAY -- do NOT book with this company!
Do NOT book with this company. Their refund/cancellation policy is complete FICTION and if you send them money to b…
Best your company in Paris
I have used this company on two separate trips to the Paris environs before. I have had great experiences both time…
The free cancellation policy is a LIE. Do not book with Paris City Vision.
I booked a June 2020 Fontainebleau tour for my family, but cancelled in April 2020 due to Covid travel restrictions…
Don't book with them
I am very disappointed. When I went to collect our tickets the company was closed due to Covid. There was no noti…
NEW : go by train for 54 €
This bus trip is a pure non sense : You can get the same for 27 € one way (54 € return). A daily train from Paris (…
A great way to see old France
Theres lots to see and do and dont forget to plan your trip so over a few days so can get in all the Normandy beach…
A wonderful and moving experience
We visited the Normandy D-Day Beaches Trip and American Cemetery during a full day (14 hours) day trip from Paris. …
Terrible Customer Service
I understand that we are in unprecedented times, but this company has not lived up to their guarantee related to th…
Paris France in a nutshell
One day is not enough! Eiffle tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, Perfume museum, cruise the canal...make it a week!
Amazing View. Fab Settings. Lovely Staff
Incredible experience! We booked onto the sunset boat cruise which was the best thing we had done. We booked this 2…
Absolutely worth it. A must see.
We chose the pick up and drop off at our hotel and the meal included plan and it was perfect. Loved that the pick …
The Highlight of Our Weekend Trip to Paris
Our evening dinner cruise was the highlight of our weekend girls trip to Paris. I did not know what to expect, and …
Had this train second time from Paris to London. Always enjoyed. If u book early u can get cheap tickets. Total jou…
Worst experience ever!! Don’t go here!
We booked for Valentines Day to see the Seine by night. First of all the pickup point was changed on the day itself…
- Place des Pyramides, Chateau Royal d'Amboise, and 11 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,264 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,382 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,247 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris
Which attractions will I visit with 2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris?
How much is 2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris?
2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris price starts from £380.19. Discover and book 2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor
What is the 2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris cancellation policy?
2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris?
2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris is hosted by Paris City Vision. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paris City Vision on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Loire Valley Castles Tour from Paris on Tripadvisor