Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atAbbesses22 Rue des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, FranceMeet your guide outside the entrance to the Abbesses metro station at street level. You will need to use the lift to exit the station.See address & details
- 1MontmartreStop: 2 hoursOne stroll around central Paris and you’ll understand why this is a city for lovers. On park benches, in doorways, along cobblestone streets, on board the metro, in the shadows of the trees in grand public gardens – lovers don't hold back from demonstrating their affection for each other. Your romance-themed walking tour takes place in Paris’ Montmartre district in the afternoon. During this unique tour, you’ll dive into Paris’ history and culture of love and romance. Following your guide – a connoisseur of Parisian romance – wander through the heart of Montmartre in search for the spirit of romance. You’ll visit the most charming and secret addresses where romance has blossomed over the centuries, letting you discover why Montmartre is the perfect spot for tender words of affection and declarations of love. Stop outside the Moulin de la Galette (Galette Windmill), a former open-air restaurant with a dance floor where risqué liaisons of the 19th century blossomed. Stand in front of the ‘I Love You Wall’ to see where lovers across the world come each day to celebrate their union. Then, listen to your guide outside Studio 28, which relives the days of history’s most tear-jerking romance films. Along the way, your guide will explain the French language of love and share with you some advice and some tips on how to excel in the art of seduction, French style! Your tour ends at the Basilique du Sacré-Coeur, where you’ll soak up sweeping views of the City of Love below.Read more
- You'll end atSacré-Cœur35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, FranceSee address & details
22 Rue des Abbesses, 75018 Paris, France
Sacré-Cœur, 35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, France
- Local guide
- One drink
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Meeting the French
Chocolate pastries galore
Hello pastry and chocolate heaven. We sampled wonderful pastries and visited beautiful neighbourhoods with several …
The Best of Paris!
Our tour guide Stephanie guided us through the charming Marais neigborhood as we sampled delicious pastry and choco…
A wunderful afternoon!
I went on this tour with my 11 year old daughter. We absolutely loved this tour. We walked through a beautiful Pa…
History as well as baking!
This class was a highlight of my trip. Didier has a lovely cheeky nature and a genuine passion for teaching about t…
We had an amazing time! You won’t regret this unique Parisian experience learning the magic behind pastry, croissan…
Fun, interesting class
My husband and I had a great time in this class. Didier is very knowledgeable, a great teacher, and has a wicked s…
Intimate cooking class with delicious menu
Thoroughly enjoyed the market experience and cooking class with Chef Frederick. Chef allowed us ample time to take …
One of the best European experiences!
I always enjoy seeing how those in other cultures live. This is a chance to see not only how the French cook, but a…
Small group French cooking class in Paris
The class was fabulous! Myriam was a wonderful teacher and a very gracious host. It was fun learning the recipes an…
Pastry and Chocolate Tour of Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Tour is also great way to explore the area. Our group was total 7 pe…
I enjoy every minute of the class, Didier was fun and very informative and even though I wasn’t able to get hands o…
One of my favorite memories in Paris
Fun and very interactive class.You get a lot of info so make sure you take notes. I enjoyed it and learned a lot e…
This was a really nice tour. The price is kind of on the high side, but nothing to cry over. Our guide was the best…
We really enjoyed this tour. Tasted some incredible pastry and chocolate. Also learned a lot we didn’t know. Highly…
I have been to Paris a few times and decided to change up my approach to the city this visit with smaller personal …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,338 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,416 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,921 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre
Which attractions will I visit with Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
How much is Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre?
Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre price starts from £63.94. Discover and book Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
What is the Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre cancellation policy?
Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre?
Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre is hosted by Meeting the French. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Meeting the French on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paris Romance Walking Tour of Montmartre on Tripadvisor