Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you’re not up for a walking tour of Paris, but coach tours aren’t close enough to the action, take to the streets on a self-balancing Segway two-wheeler for the perfect blend of excitement and culture. Glide through the heart of the city on a Segway, seeing sights including the Eiffel Tower, as your guide reveals insider tips. Choose between morning, afternoon, and evening departures.
- You'll start atRue du Général BaratierRue du Général Baratier, 75015 Paris, FranceRue du Général Baratier 75015 Paris Metro station : La Motte Piquet Grenelle (Line 6,8,10) Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure pointSee address & details
- 1Ecole MilitaireStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2UNESCO BuildingStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Cathedrale Saint-Louis des InvalidesStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byEsplanade des Invalides
- 4Pont Alexandre IIIStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Petit PalaisStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Grand PalaisStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Place de la ConcordeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8Assemblee NationaleStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Pont de l'AlmaStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byMusee du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
- 10Parc du Champ de MarsStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
- View Paris’ star attractions from two wheels on this Segway tour
- See the Eiffel Tower, Rodin Museum, Place de la Concorde, and more
- Small group tour—no more than 10 people for a more personalized experience
- Choose among morning, afternoon, and evening tours
What to Expect
Greet your guide and small group in central Paris, don your helmet, and get acquainted with your self-balancing vehicle. Segways are easy to ride and the training session won’t take long. Soon, you’re off. Glide past historical monuments, ancient statues, and 19th-century lanes as your guide explains the main sights and the stories behind them. See some of the highlights of the city, including the Eiffel Tower, first built in 1889, the Rodin Museum, with its rich array of sculptures, and the Place de la Concorde, the largest public square in Paris. Your tour finishes back where it began.
Rue du Général Baratier, 75015 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- Segway tour
- 30-minute training session
- Local guide
- Raincoats if raining
- Food and drinks
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Entry/Admission - Ecole Militaire
- Entry/Admission - UNESCO Building
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale Saint-Louis des Invalides
- Entry/Admission - Grand Palais
- Entry/Admission - Assemblee Nationale
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum weight 40kg or 88Lb - Minimum age 12 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress code: Comfortable outfits. Flat shoes. No heels.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We enjoyed the tour a lot! There were just two of us, but the tour still happened, and we had a fantastic time rolling on segways in Paris. Highly recommended for the first days to see many places and make notes on what to visit later on. And the guide was very kind to propose…
Date of experience: September 2020
A ton of fun, kind people, a bit hard to find, but one of the best experiences ever. made me want to go on segway tours more often
Date of experience: August 2019
Guides were super friendly. Very informative tour. We have 11 people in our group and they were able to accommodate us and made it a private tour so we could all go together for a reasonable price. We’ve done other Segway tours in Vienna and Budapest and this one certainly…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
My husband and I had just two days in Paris and wanted to be able to see/learn/do a lot in a very short period of time. Florian made sure that we were able to see so many sites, learn about architecture and see little things that we would have never known about with being on…
Date of experience: December 2019
One of our best segway tours ever. Our guide, Daniel, was very good. This is a wonderful way to tour around Paris without wearing yourself out walking. Another couple who were new to segways joined us on the tour. Within minutes, they were gliding and swooping around our…
Date of experience: October 2019
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Paris Original Tours
My daughter and I had such a great time on this tour! I would highly recommend it to any first time visitors of Pa…
Extremely informative and enjoyable tour, busy on some of the streets but still amazing and saved my legs from walk…
Really enjoyable with true right mixture of information, zooming about and of course great sites. Both teenage kids…
Had a great time! It was super cold and they provided gloves in case you forget to bring one. The route is easy and…
Segway is bestway to travel around eiffel tower
You must choose Segway option ,Its quick and easy to movearound Best part- Leo will give you good training to ride …
Awesome tour, great personal
Very friendly personal with great knowledge about the city. The tour was fun and interesting. Thanks.
Brilliant! Informative and fun
Professional, safety conscious , fun tour. Full training given. Easy!! Great guide, all the sights, very knowledgea…
They are very nice but no sits view
very limted tour waste of time, very expensive, only for people that want to try Segway not see viewing
Experience the best Segway Tour in Paris
Kind guider divided the group as small people like 3,2 and inform very well. took much time to practice and careful…
Such a fun tour!
We had so much fun and learned so much about Paris on this tour. They were very fun and yet professional and knowle…
Recommend this tour!!
The tour and the guide was great. The guide knew everything and was funny as well :) We took the 2h tour with a gro…
Great Fun and Informative
What a great way to begin your day in Paris. Segways are great fun and a quick way to see the City. Our tour guide …
Excellent and fun way to see Paris!
The Segway’s were easy to use. Lots to see in a short period of time. Saved tons of walking. The guide was knowledg…
Guide was Awesome
The day we had schedule it started raining, yet the guide did a wonderful job and kept a smile the entire time. She…
What a great way to visit the city
Booked onto this trip with my wife and had a great time. We’ve done a lot of travelling and tours and this is one o…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,338 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Segway Eiffel Tour Paris
Which attractions will I visit with Segway Eiffel Tour Paris?
How much is Segway Eiffel Tour Paris?
Segway Eiffel Tour Paris price starts from £50.37. Discover and book Segway Eiffel Tour Paris on Tripadvisor
What is the Segway Eiffel Tour Paris cancellation policy?
Segway Eiffel Tour Paris cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Segway Eiffel Tour Paris on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Segway Eiffel Tour Paris?
Segway Eiffel Tour Paris is hosted by Paris Original Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paris Original Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Segway Eiffel Tour Paris on Tripadvisor