Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by limousine
- Audio guide
- Self-drive 45-minute golf cart rental
- 3-course dinner with one glass of Champagne, half a bottle of wine, water or/soda, coffee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Luxury car can take up to 6 people
- Please select your menu at the time of booking by entering your choice into the 'Special Requirements' field when booking. Please also specify any allergies, dietary requirements or requests for a children's menu at the time of booking
- One golf cart can accommodate four adults or three adults and two children under the age of 10. If your party includes five people over the age of 10, you will be given two golf carts to use
- Each driver must hold a valid driving license
- A credit card deposit of 200 euros per golf cart will be required upon arrival at the château
- The dinner will take place outside, as long as weather conditions permit; otherwise it will be in a marquee
- The temperature can drop in the evening; please dress appropriately
- Your luxury car departs Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte at 11:30pm. You may request an earlier pickup by contacting the château's ticket desk at least 2 hours before your requested departure time
- Vehicles used for the limousine transfer are Mercedes S-Class (up to 3 people), Mercedes Viano (4-6 people), or equivalents.
- Infants under 3 travel free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
Versailles without the crowds
Location of some scenes from James Bond film Moonraker '79 One has to imagine a time with no radio or TV. What does…
The Unique Audio Guide Was Wonderful!
Several things make Vaux le Vicomte exceptionally fun: the unique audio guide with actors dramatizing events in own…
A GEM IN THE COUNTRY
I booked this with the Explorica agent I was using for my group of 44. This excursion was in leu of Versailles. Wha…
Excellent visitor experience
Glad we decided to visit. Free parking and no crowds. The English audio guide told the sad story of the man who had…
2019 Page out of history of the French culture not to miss
This is a remarkable chateau privately owned. The buildings are magnificent. The grounds are well maintained and …
Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
We were unable to go because all the trains are shut down in Paris. I tried to contact the Château as well as the t…
Enjoyed the classy sumptuousness of this lovely French property.
Worth the trip to see this chateau and it's lovely grounds. Bring a picnic lunch of a baguette and a split of wine…
IS A MUST!!! Make time for your soul!!
We were for the new christmass decoration of the palace, becouse my botfriend discoverd it !! It was the second tim…
Such a fantastic experience!
This is a hop, skip and a jump from Paris, and well worth the effort! It is every bit as extraordinary as Versaill…
Wonderful for children and grown ups
We've visited this palace with our 5 year old daughter and booked a guided tour for her with the option to dress up…
Absolutely amazing experience
Totally worth the drive (or trip) from Paris to visit this incredible chateau. The grounds are immaculately maintai…
Just fantastic architecture of the building and garden with beautiful geometrics, a must do with Versailles
A jewel that should be visited
Vaux-le-Vicomte is a must-see attraction. It's a reasonably close train trip from Paris with a connecting shuttle b…
A trip back to the 17th Century
This castle is perhaps best known for its innovative garden created by André Le Nôtre, who later went on to create …
This Chateaux is one of the most magnificent once in France. A must see for everyone! The Chateau is beautifully de…
- Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,338 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
What time does Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte start?
Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte on Tripadvisor
How much is Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte?
Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte price starts from £454.30. Discover and book Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte on Tripadvisor
What is the Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte cancellation policy?
Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxury Evening Dining Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte on Tripadvisor