Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atHelipass61 Rue Henry Farman, 75015 Paris, FranceSee address & details
- 1Chateau de Vaux-le-VicomteStop: 4 hours - Admission includedDinner at Les charmilles restaurant with the view on the chateau and gardens lit with 2000 candles, visit of the chateau and gardens and fireworks at the end of the evening.Read more
- You'll end atHelipass61 Rue Henry Farman, 75015 Paris, FranceSee address & details
Helipass, 61 Rue Henry Farman, 75015 Paris, France
Returns to original departure point
- One-way helicopter flight from Paris to Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Audio guide
- Self-drive golf cart for 45 minutes
- Return transport by limousine
- Hotel drop-off
- 3-course dinner with one glass of Champagne and two glasses of wine: Please choose between the 3 following menus for the dinner at Les Charmilles restaurant. Earth menu : - Smoked foie gras glazed with mango on an allspice biscuit, cranberry and goji berry chutney - Roast veal fillet with morel cream, Soisson bean velouté with crispy bacon - Double-chocolate crunchy praline with a hint of salt and Szechuan pepper Sea menu: - Marinated gambas prawn and sea bass ceviche, black sesame shortbread and baby salad leaves with cider vinegar - Cod steak poached in cockle jus, sweet potato and yuzu cream, mini seared aubergine - Double-chocolate crunchy praline with a hint of salt and Szechuan pepper Vegetarian Menu: - Crunchy cucumber with pea and coriander broth, fresh herb mesclun salad with mango vinegar - Tian of Provençal vegetables with aubergine caviar and piquillo pepper coulis - Double-chocolate crunchy praline with a hint of salt and Szechuan pepper
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Helicopter: children under the age of 2 can sit on their parents lap. There can be no more than 2 children under 2 years old in one helicopter. Children over 2 years old count as one person for the helicopter. A helicopter seats up to 4 people.
- Please select your menu at the time of booking by entering your choice into the Special Requirements box at the check-out. Please also specify any allergies, dietary requirements or requests for a children's menu at the time of booking
- One golf cart can accommodate four adults or three adults and two children under the age of 10. If your party includes five people over the age of 10, you will be given two golf carts to use
- Each driver must hold a valid driving license
- A credit card deposit of 200 EUR per golf cart will be required upon arrival at the château
- The dinner will take place outside, as long as weather conditions permit; otherwise it will be inside the ourtbuildings
- The temperature can drop in the evening; please dress appropriately
- Your limousine departs Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte at 11:30pm. You may request an earlier pickup by contacting the château's ticket desk at least 2 hours before your requested departure time
- Vehicles used for the limousine transfer are Mercedes S-Class (up to 3 people), Mercedes Viano (4-6 people), or equivalents.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
Versailles without the crowds
Location of some scenes from James Bond film Moonraker '79 One has to imagine a time with no radio or TV. What does…
The Unique Audio Guide Was Wonderful!
Several things make Vaux le Vicomte exceptionally fun: the unique audio guide with actors dramatizing events in own…
A GEM IN THE COUNTRY
I booked this with the Explorica agent I was using for my group of 44. This excursion was in leu of Versailles. Wha…
Excellent visitor experience
Glad we decided to visit. Free parking and no crowds. The English audio guide told the sad story of the man who had…
2019 Page out of history of the French culture not to miss
This is a remarkable chateau privately owned. The buildings are magnificent. The grounds are well maintained and …
Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
We were unable to go because all the trains are shut down in Paris. I tried to contact the Château as well as the t…
Enjoyed the classy sumptuousness of this lovely French property.
Worth the trip to see this chateau and it's lovely grounds. Bring a picnic lunch of a baguette and a split of wine…
IS A MUST!!! Make time for your soul!!
We were for the new christmass decoration of the palace, becouse my botfriend discoverd it !! It was the second tim…
Such a fantastic experience!
This is a hop, skip and a jump from Paris, and well worth the effort! It is every bit as extraordinary as Versaill…
Wonderful for children and grown ups
We've visited this palace with our 5 year old daughter and booked a guided tour for her with the option to dress up…
Absolutely amazing experience
Totally worth the drive (or trip) from Paris to visit this incredible chateau. The grounds are immaculately maintai…
Just fantastic architecture of the building and garden with beautiful geometrics, a must do with Versailles
A jewel that should be visited
Vaux-le-Vicomte is a must-see attraction. It's a reasonably close train trip from Paris with a connecting shuttle b…
A trip back to the 17th Century
This castle is perhaps best known for its innovative garden created by André Le Nôtre, who later went on to create …
This Chateaux is one of the most magnificent once in France. A must see for everyone! The Chateau is beautifully de…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,338 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 15,862 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,111 travellers!
Small-Group Normandy D-Day Beaches Day Trip with Omaha Beach, American Cemetery and Cider Tasting
Popular: Booked by 3,240 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner
What time does Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner start?
Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner on Tripadvisor
How much is Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner?
Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner price starts from £2,057.77. Discover and book Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner on Tripadvisor
What is the Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner cancellation policy?
Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vaux-le-Vicomte Evening Helicopter Tour from Paris 3-Course Champagne Dinner on Tripadvisor