View all photos (8)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Louis XIV sous les traits de Marcus Curtius (copie)
Cour Napoléon et Pyramide du Louvre, 75001 Paris, FranceMeet at the Statue of Louis XIV in front of the Louvre pyramid. Your guide will have your tickets for skip-the-line museum access. You will have to go through a security check with your guide; there may be a wait for the security check.
See address & details
- 1Louvre MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedYour guide takes you to see some of the most celebrated collections and works of the Louvre, including the medieval remnants, Egyptian collection, Venus de Milo, the crown jewelry collection, French masterpieces, and Mona Lisa. With one of the largest collections of artwork on the planet, the Louvre is home to paintings, sculptures, and other pieces that contain fascinating — and sometimes horrifying — secrets and backstories. Within the ancient world collections, hear about magic and long-forgotten rituals, and journey through history as your guide brings to life dark events depicted in some of the museum’s most iconic paintings. Even Mona Lisa can be seen from a new perspective as you try to understand her enigmatic smile. After your 2-hour visit, your ticket allows you to stay at the Louvre to explore the rest of the museum on your own.Read more
You'll end at
Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, FranceYou will be able to stay in the Louvre Museum at the end of your tour to visit on your own if you wish.
See address & details
Louis XIV sous les traits de Marcus Curtius (copie), Cour Napoléon et Pyramide du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France
Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All children under the age of 18 must provide proof of identity and age upon entry. If this is not provided the child will be refused entry into the museum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- During your tour, some of the stories and material presented may be unsuitable for children; discretion is advised.
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum numbers, or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Meeting the French
One of the best European experiences!
I always enjoy seeing how those in other cultures live. This is a chance to see not only how the French cook, but…
Small group French cooking class in Paris
The class was fabulous! Myriam was a wonderful teacher and a very gracious host. It was fun learning the recipes…
Pastry and Chocolate Tour of Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. Tour is also great way to explore the area. Our group was total 7…
I enjoy every minute of the class, Didier was fun and very informative and even though I wasn’t able to get hands…
One of my favorite memories in Paris
Fun and very interactive class.You get a lot of info so make sure you take notes. I enjoyed it and learned a lot…
This was a really nice tour. The price is kind of on the high side, but nothing to cry over. Our guide was the…
Spanish Springs, Nevada10
We really enjoyed this tour. Tasted some incredible pastry and chocolate. Also learned a lot we didn’t know.…
I have been to Paris a few times and decided to change up my approach to the city this visit with smaller personal…
Didier is a great chef and Jason (interpreter) was fun. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the class. Wish we had…
Engaging tour of St Germain chocolate and pastry stores
We had a fabulous time with our tour guide, Anya. She was friendly, very knowledgeable, and engaging throughout.…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071