Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Dinner with champagne
- 3-course gourmet meal
- Transportation from a central location (near the Eiffel Tower) to Moulin Rouge
- Hotel drop-off (select hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Hotel pickup
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Moulin Rouge is not recommended for children under 16
- This performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Elegant attire is required (Ties are not required) - no jeans, short, tennis shoes, tongs, t-shirt and caps.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Vegetarian option is available, please select Menu Toulouse Lautrec
- Hotel drop-off is only available for hotels within Paris city limits, postal code 75 (except 75011, 75012, 75013, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017, 75018, 75019, 75020, where there is no drop off)
- Please provide your hotel name and address if known at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Paris Trip
Versailles with private drive and audio guide
Our driver was Arnaud. He cared to show and explain us everything while driving through the city. Very well educate…
Worth Every Penny
This tour was longer than most, but it was the only one that I could find that visited the three chateaus I really …
The Rodin museum is amazing. Some of his best works are there and there is special tribute to Camille Claudel as we…
Not worth the money
My wife and I were very disappointed with this tour for the money we paid. We got up early and took a Uber to the …
We had the best day in Versailles, we got awkwardly lucky seeing we are traveling during the CV Pandemic and crowds…
Day trip to Normandy
The small intimate nature of the trip makes it a great way to travel from Paris to Normandy. Our host was very well…
Great tour, skip the lunch
Great tour experience with a fantastic guide. So glad we got to spend time at the Petit Trianon and the Hamlet. I …
Very Informative! Great guide! Easy on feet!
Tour guide, Paschal was great. He shared unusual and interesting information. Tour provided a context to help me …
Eiffel tower tour
we enjoyed our tour to the Eiffel tower with Paris Trip, the meeting point was at their office which was a short di…
The Eiffel Tower
We early enjoyed the Eiffel Tower Summit Access and Seine River cruise. The cruise was fun and somewhat interesting…
Great tour with Ricardo
This tour is expensive but worth it if Versailles is an important site for you. The transportation provides added t…
Best of Versailles
Great tour. The guide was very knowledgeable and informative. lunch was good, not spectacular. We were very luck…
skip the line!
For a little more money it was well worth it to skip the extremely long line. If you like to see naked Statues and …
Eiffel Tower at night
Could have done with a loudspeaker so you can hear the tour guide , security checks are speedy and not so safe as s…
Belleau Wood - not to be missed
Belleau Wood was a main destination of our 2019 Champagne Battlefields Tour. Tough the present (peacetime) conditio…
- Moulin Rouge
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,276 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,404 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 61,028 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,743 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,207 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel
What time does Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel start?
Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel will start at 6:15 PM. Discover and book Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel on Tripadvisor
How much is Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel?
Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel price starts from £226.69. Discover and book Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel on Tripadvisor
What is the Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel cancellation policy?
Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dinner and Show at the Moulin Rouge with return transfer to Central Paris Hotel on Tripadvisor