Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start at99 Rue Saint-Antoine99 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, FranceIn front of Saint-Paul-Saint-Louis Church, 99 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris Closest metro station: Saint-Paul (line 1)See address & details
- 1Le MaraisStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Hotel de SensStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 3Eglise Saint-Paul Saint-LouisStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 4Jewish quarterStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 5Place des VosgesStop: 25 minutesSee detailsPass byMeet The Locals for Families
- You'll end atPlace des VosgesPlace des Vosges, Paris, FranceSee address & details
99 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
Place des Vosges, Paris, France
- Professional kid-friendly guide
- An activity booklet for each child
- Entrance fees (no inside visit scheduled in the tour)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Price applies for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (2km of walking on flat ground)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Meet The Locals for Families
Perfect Way to Explore Paris as a Family
Thank you for making our first family trip to Paris so special! Our tour guide was wonderful and the kids loved th…
Private WWII Walking Tour
We have taken a number of history oriented private walking tours in recent years. Our recent private tour with Seb…
Private Family Paris Sweet and Chocolate Treasure Hunt
Romain was kind and entertaining for our 10 and 13 year old sons. We loved eating the various sweets and hearing th…
Learning to bake with 'Love'
Thank you so much… we had an amazing experience! Our host, João, was extremely helpful and made us feel very welco…
Fabulous tours! Dominque and her staff were the best!
We have just returned from a week in Paris with my parents and our 8 year old son. We actually did 5 different tour…
Mystery Louvre tour!
Quentin was kind, knowledgeable and accommodating! My kids had fun filling out the booklets and learned new facts. …
We had a wonderful day at Musee' dÓrsay. My 12-year-old twins were engaged and loved every minute of the tour. T…
Incredible 4 day tour
I started planning this itinerary with Dominique, the owner, several months before we traveled and she was a pleasu…
Awesome tour with Timotee
Our family had a great time walking the streets of Paris and sampling the fine fare with Tim. We enjoyed everythin…
Chocolate Making Awesomeness
We did the private chocolate making class where we and our girls (11 and 9) created a chocolate egg and then bon bo…
Great Walking tour and Great Guide!
Thomas took Mary and I on a great evening walking tour of the Paris Christmas illuminations. He had terrific backgr…
French Revolution total immersion
5 🌟 Sébastien was a fantastic guide. He took us on the French Revolution walking tour of Paris and it couldn’t ha…
Terrific! Family tour at the Louvre with special da Vinci exhibit
We had a wonderful experience on our tour of the Louvre with our 8-year old twins. We also added on the special da…
Le Marais Historical tour
Excellent walking tour filled with great sites and great history. Our guide Nathalie was very knowledgable and so …
Our Sweet and Salty food tour with Meet the Locals and our wonderful new friend and guide, Nathalie🥰
This company is so unique in it’s approach to planning and executing “the perfect tour”! We will always call our f…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,265 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,384 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 26,051 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,390 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour?
How much is Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour?
Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour price starts from £279.58. Discover and book Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour cancellation policy?
Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour?
Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour is hosted by Meet The Locals for Families. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Meet The Locals for Families on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Le Marais Treasure Hunt - Kids & family Tour on Tripadvisor