Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPlace du CarrouselPlace du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, FranceYour guide will be holding a Fat Cat Tours sign and will be waiting for you by the horse statue of Louis XIV directly in front of the Louvre's pyramidSee address & details
- 1Louvre MuseumStop: 3 hours - Admission includedYour guide will show you key pieces from this era and bring you to the venus de milo. From then you will move through Roman sculptures and learn to analyse the differences between greek, roman, and other genres of sculpture before moving into the Etruscan collection. Your introduction into antiquity culminates with Winged Victory of Samorthrace. From here, you will see one of the few rooms left in the louvre in its original condition and then move on to Italian renaissance. See how art evolved in such a short period of time on your way to the Mona LisaRead more
- You'll end atLouvre MuseumRue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, FranceSee address & details
Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
- Native English speaking guide
- Semi-private group
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Strollers and pushchairs cannot be accommodated on semi-private tour
- The Louvre does not allow large backpacks or luggage
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We've had the most fantastic and personally tailored tour of the Louvre with our Fat Cat Tours guide Adam! Adam walked me and my friend through the gigantic museum, showing us the masterpieces and artistic gems you might otherwise skip over as an individual visitor, because you…
Date of experience: July 2020
My husband and I were expecting a semi-private tour with other people but instead we received a private tour since no one else showed up for the tour. Very easy to find our tour guide who was standing near the statue in front of the pyramid holding a Fat Cat sign. Adam from Fat…
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from FatCatTours, Manager at Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access
Responded 21 May 2019
Dear Christine, We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your tour and your tour guide, Adam! We hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Paris and hope to see you again next time you are in town!
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Fat Cat Tours
Skip the line-Louvre Museum greatest masterpieces-small group tour
Adam was our tour guide and he was nothing shy of AMAZING! So knowledgeable and so fun! We will definitely be booki…
This guide was so knowledgable. There wasn't a question this guide could not answer. I was impressed with his energ…
Le Louvre tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Abby from Fat Cat Tours. She was friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and acc…
TOUR GUIDE ADAM
Today was one lucky day! After booking just a random 3 hour tour, “Alone with the Mona Lisa”, we, by some stroke of…
Paris in A Day: Le Louvre and Montmartre
This was our first time to Paris, and needless to say our expectations for the city were quite high. Adam’s tour ex…
This is the best tour in Paris
We, our family of five, had a private tour of the highlights of the Louvre. Adam was amazing! He was knowledgeabl…
Three Great Tours with Abbie
I visited Paris with my wife for the New Year and booked 3 tours - Notre Dame, Louvre and the Catacombs. The tours …
Fat Cat Tours Paris- c’est magnifique
Adam was an amazing tour guide! Truly transformed our Louvre experience! His insights and knowledge were tremendous…
We booked a two tours with Adam and Fat Cat Tours. It was the best decision we made while in Paris. We were guide…
Adam is Amazing!
Brought friends and kids to see Paris. Adam’s tour of The Louvre was unforgettable. He’s brilliant and funny. He ma…
We absolutely and totally enjoyed this tour and highly recommend it. Our guide Adam was a delight. Extremely know…
The best way to experience Versailles
Our group had such a great time on this tour. Adam was fantastic. He kept us engaged and was extremely knowledgea…
Expert Tour of Versailles
I haven't done a ton of walking tours in my life, but this one has set a standard. The tour was fun, engaging and o…
Amazing Tour of the Palace of Versailles
I highly recommend Fat Cat Tours .... more specifically request ADAM! We had an amazing tour of the Château de Vers…
Amesome tour of the catacombs!
Great tour where we got to skip the long line and visit some areas of the catacombs that are not normally open to v…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 28,405 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 26,059 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 41,278 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 725 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 646 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access
Which attractions will I visit with Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access on Tripadvisor
How much is Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access?
Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access price starts from £87.34. Discover and book Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access on Tripadvisor
What is the Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access cancellation policy?
Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access?
Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access is hosted by Fat Cat Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fat Cat Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Semi-Private Louvre Masterpieces with Skip-the-Line-Access on Tripadvisor