Paris - Moidrey -Beauvoir -Mont Saint Michel
Route Duration: 1 dayStops on the Paris - Moidrey -Beauvoir -Mont Saint Michel:
Attractions on the Paris - Moidrey -Beauvoir -Mont Saint Michel:
- 2 Rue des Pyramides - Board your transport in Paris for a two-day jaunt in Normandy! First stop, France’s most-visited site, the one and only Mont Saint-Michel.
- Pontorson - Before arriving to destination, you will get a photo-stop a the Moidrey windmill, a UNESCO World Heritage site, where you will find a breathtaking view of the Mont
- Beauvoir - You will also visit a caramel maker, Maison Pèlerin, followed by a tasting and apetizers
- Le Relais Saint-Michel - Savor an authentic lunch at Le Relais Saint-Michel facing the mount.
- Le Mouton Blanc - Once you have finish lunch, you will be escorted to your hotel, the Mouton Blanc (or similar), historical place of the 14th century, on the Mont Saint-Michel to leave your luggage.
- L'Abbaye - Next, you have free time to discover the site and its Abbey
- Pont Passerelle - You’ll be able to enjoy the island and its panoramic views at sunset and sunrise as you’ll Spend a peaceful night at this ancestral and mythic place, at the Mont St Michel
Mont Saint Michel Tourist Information Center / Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel / Fortifications du Mont-Saint-Michel / Baie du Mont St Michel / Archeoscope du Mont Saint Michel / Mont Saint Michel Tourist Information Center
Operates: Tour departing at 7.30am from central located agency in Paris on 02 rue des pyramides facing Joan of Arch golden statue on a horse
Granville- Le Breuil en Auge-Paris
Route Duration: 18 hoursStops on the Granville- Le Breuil en Auge-Paris:
Attractions on the Granville- Le Breuil en Auge-Paris:
- Granville - This charming town is also the birthplace of the famous fashion designer, Christian Dior.
- Gare de Granville - Follow in his footsteps and visit his childhood home turned museum, a delightful chocolate-box pink building with exhibitions dedicated to the designer’s life.
- La Table de Louis - Lunch will be served in the cozy, traditional restaurant La Table de Louis in Granville and afterwards you’ll visit a caramel factory to learn how the delicacy is made before sampling the factory’s wares.
- Château du Breuil - Your Normandy escapade ends at the fairytale Château du Breuil where you’ll be able to sample local cider and Calvados, before you board the minivan back to Paris!
- 1st arrondissement of Paris - Finally, return back to Paris after this exclusive and unforgettable experience
Musee Christian Dior / Golf de Granville - Baie du Mont St Michel
Operates: After breakfast at the hotel, leave Mont Saint-Michel for the ‘Monaco of the North’, the seaside resort of Granville.