Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, FranceThe closest Metro stations are : Bir Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8). Public bus : stop Rapp La Bourdonnais bus N°42 ; N° 69 & N°87 Dates: Daily Return point: Concludes at the Eiffel TowerSee address & details
- 1Seine RiverStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byAssemblee NationaleMusee d'OrsayConciergerie
- 2Cathedrale Notre-Dame de ParisSee detailsPass byLouvre PyramidEsplanade des Invalides
- 3Place VendomeSee detailsPass byPlace de la ConcordeChamps-Elysees
- 4Arc de TriompheSee detailsPass byLe Trocadero et son esplanade
- 5Eiffel TowerStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byParc du Champ de Mars
- You'll end atTour Eiffel - Parc du Champ-de-MarsTour Eiffel - Parc du Champ-de-Mars, 75007 Paris, FranceSee address & details
36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Tour Eiffel - Parc du Champ-de-Mars, 75007 Paris, France
- 1 hour cruise ticket with commentaries in 14 languages
- Eiffel Tower skip-the-line ticket up to 02nd floor & Top level
- Discovery of the city view of Paris in the evening with commentaries in a panoramic air-conditioned coach
- Hassle-free excursion with the help of a multilingual tour escort
- Romantic and enchanting views of Paris
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During June, July & August, the tour operates partially during daylight
- Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time at PARISCityVISION La Bourdonnais Agency: 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris. Nearest Metro Station: Bir Hakeim (line 6) or Ecole Militaire (line 8).
- Access up to the top level of the Eiffel Tower included
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The river cruise and Eiffel Tower summit were awesome. The bus tour felt a little rushed and it was hard to see and photograph the sights from inside the bus. But overall the tour package was great.
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from ParisCityVision, Responsable relations clients at Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access
Responded 12 Sep 2019
Dear Mrs_Straube, Thank you for giving us 4 bubbles. We truly appreciate ! We are happy to read that you really enjoyed your tour with our travel agency. Be assured that we will send your review to the department concerned. Especially regarding the issue met during the visit. Nevertheless, we hope that you will keep good memories of your experience with us. Thank you for trusting us. Best regards, Thalia
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Paris City Vision
STAY AWAY -- do NOT book with this company!
Do NOT book with this company. Their refund/cancellation policy is complete FICTION and if you send them money to b…
Best your company in Paris
I have used this company on two separate trips to the Paris environs before. I have had great experiences both time…
The free cancellation policy is a LIE. Do not book with Paris City Vision.
I booked a June 2020 Fontainebleau tour for my family, but cancelled in April 2020 due to Covid travel restrictions…
Don't book with them
I am very disappointed. When I went to collect our tickets the company was closed due to Covid. There was no noti…
NEW : go by train for 54 €
This bus trip is a pure non sense : You can get the same for 27 € one way (54 € return). A daily train from Paris (…
A great way to see old France
Theres lots to see and do and dont forget to plan your trip so over a few days so can get in all the Normandy beach…
A wonderful and moving experience
We visited the Normandy D-Day Beaches Trip and American Cemetery during a full day (14 hours) day trip from Paris. …
Terrible Customer Service
I understand that we are in unprecedented times, but this company has not lived up to their guarantee related to th…
Paris France in a nutshell
One day is not enough! Eiffle tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, Perfume museum, cruise the canal...make it a week!
Amazing View. Fab Settings. Lovely Staff
Incredible experience! We booked onto the sunset boat cruise which was the best thing we had done. We booked this 2…
Absolutely worth it. A must see.
We chose the pick up and drop off at our hotel and the meal included plan and it was perfect. Loved that the pick …
The Highlight of Our Weekend Trip to Paris
Our evening dinner cruise was the highlight of our weekend girls trip to Paris. I did not know what to expect, and …
Had this train second time from Paris to London. Always enjoyed. If u book early u can get cheap tickets. Total jou…
Worst experience ever!! Don’t go here!
We booked for Valentines Day to see the Seine by night. First of all the pickup point was changed on the day itself…
Wonderful day trip
Based upon reviews and research we chose to book only audio tour so as not to be on someone else’s lunch schedule. …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 41,241 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,416 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,836 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access
What time does Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access start?
Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access will start at 7:30 PM. Discover and book Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access on Tripadvisor
How much is Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access?
Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access price starts from £91.60. Discover and book Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access on Tripadvisor
What is the Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access cancellation policy?
Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access?
Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access is hosted by Paris City Vision. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Paris City Vision on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Evening Cruise and City Tour with Summit Priority Eiffel Tower Access on Tripadvisor