Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Guided visit + Photo Shooting + Tips for photographers. Join us for the perfect set of services only talented, cultivated and local photographers can approach: - Bring home professional photos in Paris best locations and top architectural jewels. - Travel through time looking at old photographies, book covers and more. A unique way to learn how Paris used to be! - You like doing photography? ask our photographer for tips and discover Paris from its most photogenic point of view. Short visit travellers, once in a lifetime trip or photography lovers, this is perfect for you! This guided photo session has been created by an Architect M.SC. in Theory of the Arts, a Certified Paris Guide and has been validated through the eye of our photographers! Join us! It's sure you will always remember your Paris!
- You'll start atCourt of human rights56 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75116 Paris, FranceMeeting point: TROCADERO Metro line 9 , TROCADERO station. Exit 1 marked with a "Eiffel Tower sign. Taxi/car: ask for Trocadero or Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre Do not ask for the Eiffel Tower as they will leave you far away. Once there stay near the car street between the two buildings.See address & details
- 1Eiffel TowerStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Quartier LatinStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Cathedrale Notre-Dame de ParisStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Place DauphineStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Pont des ArtsStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Louvre MuseumStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byPalais Garnier
- 7Jardin des TuileriesStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byPlace de la ConcordeChamps-Elysees
- 8Arc de TriompheStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atArc de TriomphePlace Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, FranceWe will end up at the Triumph Arc from where you can reach public transportation, find a coffee or restaurant or keep on walking.See address & details
Court of human rights, 56 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75116 Paris, France
Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris, France
- All the photos by the Eiffel tower selected and edited
- All the photos in a JPG format, delivered in a SD micro memory card and adapter.
- All the material for the visit (old postcards, clues for games, and props).
- 3 pauses will be done during the tour. At least 1h pause will be done during the tour. Our guide photographer will propose options for you to choose according to your budget and preferences.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: My Paris Photo Tour
Great photographer ! Very nice memories at really sweet price ! Great value for money ! Try it, you won't be disapo…
We wanted a special wedding gift for some good friends and we nailed it with this honeymoon photoshoot. They were v…
Beautiful, priceless photos
Isadora was kind and knowledgeable. She knew how to get great photos - I can't believe how many shots and poses we …
A Very professional photographer. We really enjoyed the session. She helped us with ideas for each photo and she wa…
Very professional photo shoot , I love the photos and I will definitely recommend to friends, thank you.
Isadora is the most genuine, professional photographer. She took her time and made sure everything was perfect!! We…
Isadora was absolutely wonderful. Very accommodating and was very persnickety. Altjough we were under cold frigid c…
Our photographer was great, and it was nice to have someone else take photos so I could be in them for once. She to…
Awesome photo shoot
We had an amazing time with Isadora. This was the first time we were having a photo shoot in 6 years of marriage an…
Wonderful Photos and Photographer!
This photo session in Paris was everything and more that I hoped for! Isadora was absolutely wonderful with our fam…
Photos with Isadora
Isadora was great and experienced. She guided us with poses and took great care to make sure our belongings are saf…
The best destination you and family should do and place plan for it. So many nice scenery and view to look see and …
Incredible and Fun
Isidora is an incredible photographer. She was open to the photo shoot being pushed into the afternoon which worked…
Eiffel Tower photoshoot in the rain
Isadora was so much fun and knew exactly where to go in the rain and still get beautiful memories for us. Thank you…
we loved our photoshoot with Isadora, we have 2 young kids and it was a cold day and she got great pictures and was…
- Duration: 6–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 245 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about ALL PARIS HIGHLIGHTS Full Day Private Guided Visit and Photo Reportage
How much is ALL PARIS HIGHLIGHTS Full Day Private Guided Visit and Photo Reportage?
ALL PARIS HIGHLIGHTS Full Day Private Guided Visit and Photo Reportage price starts from £376.89. Discover and book ALL PARIS HIGHLIGHTS Full Day Private Guided Visit and Photo Reportage on Tripadvisor
What is the ALL PARIS HIGHLIGHTS Full Day Private Guided Visit and Photo Reportage cancellation policy?
ALL PARIS HIGHLIGHTS Full Day Private Guided Visit and Photo Reportage cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book ALL PARIS HIGHLIGHTS Full Day Private Guided Visit and Photo Reportage on Tripadvisor
Which company provides ALL PARIS HIGHLIGHTS Full Day Private Guided Visit and Photo Reportage?
ALL PARIS HIGHLIGHTS Full Day Private Guided Visit and Photo Reportage is hosted by My Paris Photo Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Paris Photo Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book ALL PARIS HIGHLIGHTS Full Day Private Guided Visit and Photo Reportage on Tripadvisor