Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
There is a hidden world in Paris, full of little beautiful corners, colourful streets, small gardens and warm passages. In this CHARMING PARIS PHOTO SHOOT and GUIDED VISIT discover picturesque Paris, bring home professional photos and uncover Paris secrets with a local. Also, ask for advice to do your own photography. The perfect set of services only talented, cultivated and local photographers can approach. In this photo tour you will visit: Luxembourg garden Sorbonne area Quartier latin Notre Dame Ile de la cité Ile Saint Louis Le Marais You will get amazing professional photos in local photographers' best picks for unusual and charming locations and learn how Paris used to be and discover out of the path places. This tour was created by an Architect, and M.SC. in Theory of the Arts, and has been validated through the eye of our local photographers.
- You'll start at67 Boulevard Saint-Michel67 Boulevard Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris, FranceLuxembourg Garden Porte Saint Michel Getting there by metro/train: RER B Luxembourg, take exit "Luxembour garden" and walk towards the Saint Michel door. Getting there by taxi: ask for "Luxembourg garden 67 Boulevard Saint Michel"See address & details
- 1Luxembourg GardensStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byLa Sorbonne
- 2Latin QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Cathedrale Notre-Dame de ParisStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byEglise Saint-Gervais Saint-ProtaisRue Francois Miron
- 4Le MaraisStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Place des VosgesStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end at3 Place des Vosges3 Place des Vosges, 75004 Paris, FranceFrom this amazing place you can access coffee shops, small designers shops and much more and public transportation.See address & details
67 Boulevard Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris, France
3 Place des Vosges, 75004 Paris, France
- All the material for the visual guide (maps, ancient photographies, etc)
- 200 to 250 selected and edited photos from the shooting
- No food or drink will be included. One 30 minutes stop will be made for coffee ar ice-cream.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: My Paris Photo Tour
What can I say,
This photoshoot was a wedding present for some good friends. They enjoyed the experience very much and came back wi…
Isadora is an amazing photographer.
We had such a great experience! Isadora was very professional with setting up a meeting spot and during photos! We …
Great photographer ! Very nice memories at really sweet price ! Great value for money ! Try it, you won't be disapo…
We wanted a special wedding gift for some good friends and we nailed it with this honeymoon photoshoot. They were v…
Beautiful, priceless photos
Isadora was kind and knowledgeable. She knew how to get great photos - I can't believe how many shots and poses we …
A Very professional photographer. We really enjoyed the session. She helped us with ideas for each photo and she wa…
Very professional photo shoot , I love the photos and I will definitely recommend to friends, thank you.
Isadora is the most genuine, professional photographer. She took her time and made sure everything was perfect!! We…
Isadora was absolutely wonderful. Very accommodating and was very persnickety. Altjough we were under cold frigid c…
Our photographer was great, and it was nice to have someone else take photos so I could be in them for once. She to…
Awesome photo shoot
We had an amazing time with Isadora. This was the first time we were having a photo shoot in 6 years of marriage an…
Wonderful Photos and Photographer!
This photo session in Paris was everything and more that I hoped for! Isadora was absolutely wonderful with our fam…
Photos with Isadora
Isadora was great and experienced. She guided us with poses and took great care to make sure our belongings are saf…
The best destination you and family should do and place plan for it. So many nice scenery and view to look see and …
Incredible and Fun
Isidora is an incredible photographer. She was open to the photo shoot being pushed into the afternoon which worked…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,324 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,465 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about CHARMING PARIS: Half day guided visit and photo reportage
- CHARMING PARIS: Half day guided visit and photo reportage price starts from £191.14. Discover and book CHARMING PARIS: Half day guided visit and photo reportage on Tripadvisor
- CHARMING PARIS: Half day guided visit and photo reportage cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book CHARMING PARIS: Half day guided visit and photo reportage on Tripadvisor
- CHARMING PARIS: Half day guided visit and photo reportage is hosted by My Paris Photo Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Paris Photo Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book CHARMING PARIS: Half day guided visit and photo reportage on Tripadvisor