Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Paris reveals itself in all its splendor at night! In this experience, we’re going to jog along a 6km/10 km (3m/6 m) route passing by illuminated streets, bridges and monuments that make Paris deserve the title of City of Lights. The starting point of the tour will be Saint-Michel square, in the very heart of Paris. From there, your running guide will lead you on a round tour, at your own pace, past some shiny landmarks of Paris, such as Paris City Hall, the Notre Dame cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Concorde square, the Champs-Elysées avenue, the Eiffel tower, and much more! Some quick pauses are planned for pictures and refreshments along the way. Your running tour host will carry your belongings (small items only) inside his/her backpack and will have water and snacks ready for you whenever you feel like it. All you have to do is to put on appropriate running gear and to lace up your trainers!
- You'll start atPlace Saint-MichelPlace Saint-Michel, Paris, FranceWe're meeting at the Saint-Michel square, between the Saint-Michel fountain and the entry to the metro station (if you're arriving from the Saint-Michel station, just take the exit number 3, called "Fontaine Saint-Michel").See address & details
- 1Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre Dame)Stop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Hotel de VilleStop: 2 minutesSee detailsPass byConciergeriePont-Neuf
- 3Louvre MuseumStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4Jardin des TuileriesStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Place de la ConcordeStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Pont Alexandre IIIStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byInvalidesGrand PalaisPetit PalaisChamps-Elysees
- 7TrocaderoStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 8Eiffel TowerStop: 2 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byMusee d'Orsay
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Place Saint-Michel, Paris, France
Place Saint-Michel, Paris, France Place du Trocadero, Place du Trocadéro, 75016 Paris, France
- Bottled water
- ✅ Waterproof running jacket provided in case of rain
- ✅ Dried fruits and/or nuts ✅ Chocolate (it's Christmas, after all!)
- ❌ Transportation tickets to and from our meeting point/finishing line
- ❌ Entries to monuments and museums along the route
- ❌ Any other meals and drinks other than the ones specified above
- ❌ Please notice that we can’t store any bags or voluminous items
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- ⚠️ Runners from all levels and paces and welcome! This isn't a race, it's a fun discovery of Paris at a relaxed pace. The slower in the group sets the pace for the others. Please don't worry: we won't leave you behind!
- ⚠️ In any case, you should be an active person who enjoys exercising and can run at least 5 km/3 m non-stop before signing up for this tour
- ⚠️ Minimum age: 18 years old
- ⚠️ We only allow minors of 18 years old when they have the expressed authorization of their parents or responsible adults
- ⚠️ Our experience starts on time. In order not to ruin the experience to the other guests, we kindly ask you to arrive at our meeting point around 5 minutes earlier. Please understand that we can't wait for any delays
- ⚠️ If you feel you're going to be late, let us know asap for so we can think of a solution - for instance, you can join the tour another day
- ⚠️ Our tours go on rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, we'll contact you for cancellations and rescheduling. If you don't hear from us, this means that we are keeping the tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had a wonderful time. Hamidou is very knowledgeable and we learned so much. You get a much more intimate experience compared to going on a bus tour. Hamidou also took some really lovely photos for us.
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from RunRunTours, Guest Relations Manager at Run the Lights
Responded 13 Feb 2020
Thank you for your great company and for taking the time to write this review! We totally agree with you, a running tour is more intimate and besides, running is healthier and environmentally friendly. It also provides a great opportunity to meet nice people like you! Thank you and see you two next time in Paris for another run!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: RunRun Tours
It is definitely worth getting up early for!!
I had the best time running through the city with Hamidou!! I have been to Paris multiple times, but never done muc…
This was by far the best tour I had in Paris, this was my second time in Paris and this did not disappoint! I booke…
Great service, great trainer
We offered a sightrun tour during a business event in Paris. The organisation of the tour was very professional and…
I had a such a great time! Andrea was very engaging and knew a lot about the city of Paris. I would highly recommen…
Run in the city of love
Experience to run in cold Morning in the city of love early the morning with no crowd. Lovely! I got to know the t…
Amazing Running Tour Experience
My fiancé and I took a private half marathon “Paris in a Nutshell” tour a couple of weeks ago. It was a great tour,…
Fantastic experience - super friendly and accommodating
RunRun staff were extremely helpful in squaring away a custom schedule and route as I had only an overnight layover…
Great way to start my visit!
I booked this last time I was in Paris but was unable to attend so I made it a point to give it another go! Hamidou…
Paris and a Run, WOW!
Our Sunrise Run with Hamidou was such a wonderful way to start our day! He was a great guide and filled us with in…
Great way to see the city
I did the tour last year and loved how I was able to see the landmarks of the city, plus get a workout in. When a g…
A great running tour!
We had a great run and tour with Hamidou! We did the Secrets of Paris tour and plan to return to some of the cool p…
A wonderful way to see Paris
We loved the running tour. My husband bought the tour because we have been trying to stay active and he is training…
Better tour guides needed
Better tour guides needed so wouldn’t recommend. This was the third running tour I’ve been on sadly it’s been the w…
My favorite way to see the city!
Loved this run! It ended up being my favorite tour of the entire week! A must do if you are a runner!
Serene run through Paris
This is a really great experience for runners looking to explore Paris. I like to do this sort of thing on my own b…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,298 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 28,434 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Run the Lights
- Run the Lights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Run the Lights on Tripadvisor