Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
In this Full day you'll discover Avignon the Papal city of the 14th century and it's big monuments ,then head up to Châteuneuf Du Pape were you can taste one of Famous wine in France and then have a free walk in old city. your guide will drive you back to Arles
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- One Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can beÂ accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Domitia Tours
Great quick tour
Very friendly guide, good conversation and sights, lots of relevant history and info about the area.
Highlights of Marseille
I was so stressed about finding an excursion for Marseille that didn’t include a lot of walking and stairs for my m…
Booked on line from Australia, driver was waiting with name placard, very obliging with luggage 🧳, very amiable dr…
Djilani knew all about Marseille!
We were on a MSC med cruise over Xmas 2019 and booked through shoreexcursions.com (I would recommend you do this ra…
Uncovered so much of Marseille that I didn't know existed.
The history of Marseille's epic work to bring water to the city was brought to life with the stop at the Palais Lon…
We were not planning on touring the "city" during our cruise's one day shore stay, but booking this 4 hour tour tur…
Pick up from Marseille airport
Our driver was friendly and helpful. We found him waiting for me and my three kids with a sign at the airport. No w…
We were lucky enough to have a very personal tour - no one else had signed up for the same tour so we got our own t…
Following a 15 minute walk to the meeting point (as described in the tour description), the guide, Suzzanne, picke…
Super week in Provence
Spent a week in Provence with a fulltime driver guide. We selected Domitia tours and are very glad we did. Got luck…
Great shore excursion by van and some walking. Hit the highlights plus a short drive along the coast.
Djilani was a fabulous addition to our family as he took great attention to our needs, requests and desires for a l…
DJILANI was my tour guide and I would highly recommend him.He is very knowledgeable of Marseille and explains the d…
We booked a small group private tour to Marseille - party of 6. We were picked up from the port in a comfortable a…
Shore excursion: City Sightseeing tour of Marseille
Great tour. Lots of information and included everything we were hoping to see. Djilani has obvious pride in his be…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting
- Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting price starts from £596.17. Discover and book Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting on Tripadvisor
- Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting is hosted by Domitia Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Domitia Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting on Tripadvisor