Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- StartSee Important Information for details
- Pass byGiverny
- 1Fondation Claude MonetStop: 4 hours - Admission includedMonet settled in Giverny in 1883. He untiringly transformed an abandoned domaine into a floral masterpiece, to be the inspiration for many of his greatest works of art. Monet was not only a painter of his own garden but also an artist whose painting trips took him away for lengthy periods of time. However, he was never really far from his garden . The garden itself comprises a flower garden in front of the house and the more famous water gardens across the road. Monet began work on the water gardens about 10 years after arriving in Giverny. Interestingly locals were originally opposed to his plans to build water gardens, fearful that the strange plants would poison the water of the tributary feeding the ponds. The flower gardens cover about a hectare and are laid out in color-themed borders. There are literally thousands of flowers in these gardens including masses of tulips, irises, oriental poppies and peonies, all with the wonderful colors that inspired Monet's paintings. The water gardens have a Japanese theme and include a replica of the Japanese bridge which featured in Monet's well-known painting. In addition to the gardens you’ll be able to visit Monet’s lovely and very colorful house.Read more
- Round-trip Train
- Tickets for Monet's House and its gardens
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Shuttle from Vernon to Giverny
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The voucher from Viator will NOT BE ACCEPTED at the entrance. You need to present the Entrance for Monet's House and Gardens. These will be sent to you via email the day before your tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The agency will send you your train tickets (round trip from Paris to Vernon-Giverny) and your tour tickets by email 24H before the trip. Please check your spam or contact the supplier if you don’t receive it. Please confirm the reception of our email.
- There are parts of the tour that take place outdoors. You should wear clothes and shoes that are comfortable and appropriate to the weather.
- Please note that lunch is not included in the tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- The gardens are wheelchair and stroller accessible, but the house is not.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I thought this might be trite or run down or simply not worth it. I was wrong. It was beautiful and wonderful and enlightening. I will say that it is crowded and the gift shop is large and as expected. It is however well done and many people seemed quite taken by all the things…
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Don’t take the train, pickpockets and rip off people at the train exit...take a guided tour to a Givermy from the Orsay museum. There is a car there with Givermy signs with licensed guides.
Date of experience: September 2017
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Universal Tour Guide
Louvre Private Tour for Families and Children
Valerie was our tour guide. She was able to make this an amazing experience. We and our 10 year old grandson were c…
A wonderful day of learnings, adventures and special moments
We had a fabulous day with our wonderful guide who was engaging, adaptable and a lovely person to spend a day with.…
A great Guide for a unique site
Our guide, Isabelle, not only knew the Mont Saint Michel like the back of her hand but was clearly passionate about…
Excellent tour with Dries, our guide. It was very quiet due to coronavirus so this was effectively a private tour.
Amazing Tour! Don't Miss!
We spent an amazing morning seeing th Basilica and the areas around it. Our tour guide was so informative and we le…
Paris Louvre Tour
The tour guide was very kind to me and explained everything we visited in detail. Since the other five people did n…
It was an amazing tour!!!!!
We would like to thanks our guide who was great and we had an amazing experience with him... He gave us a lot of in…
Friendly tour guide & great experience. Can skip for long queue, directly go in to the museum. Excellent trip & tou…
Great guided tour for the Louvre
It was easy to find the meeting point at a souvenir shop near the Louvre. Our tour guide already had our tickets. O…
Poor communication and walk too fast
The guide was very nice but went too fast between exhibitions. I will never pay for guided tours again.
Our tour guide was great. He explained everything very well. He would have us standing in the best places to see th…
Awesome Tour With A Very Informative Guide
Thoroughly enjoyed our experience with the tour guide as he was a person with good knowledge on the antiquities, sc…
Cambio della guardia Londra
I didn't like the tour at all. I couldn't see the change of the guards because we were so far from it. We were near…
Paris climbing Eiffel Tower & elevator time summit
Our guide Eric was amazing! He speaks great English with a cute French accent. He connected with each of us in a pe…
My wife and I joined the Changing of Guard Experience walking tour in London during Christmas break and it was a ve…
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 41,324 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Giverny Train Ticket from Paris with Entrance to Monet's Garden
- Giverny Train Ticket from Paris with Entrance to Monet's Garden will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Giverny Train Ticket from Paris with Entrance to Monet's Garden on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Giverny Train Ticket from Paris with Entrance to Monet's Garden on Tripadvisor
- Giverny Train Ticket from Paris with Entrance to Monet's Garden price starts from £56.86. Discover and book Giverny Train Ticket from Paris with Entrance to Monet's Garden on Tripadvisor
- Giverny Train Ticket from Paris with Entrance to Monet's Garden cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Giverny Train Ticket from Paris with Entrance to Monet's Garden on Tripadvisor