Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at41 Cours Jean Jaurès41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, FranceMeet your guide outside the Tourist Office of Avignon.See address & details
- 1Pont du GardStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Les Baux de ProvenceStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Les AntiquesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end at41 Cours Jean Jaurès41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, FranceMeet your guide outside the Tourist Office of Avignon.See address & details
41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seats)
- Pont du Gard entrance ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Pont du Gard
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 17 more reviews on Viator
The site is fantastic. Allows you to walk on the bridge and get up close to it. If you like to learn the details about the bridge the museum is well laid out and worth the visit. Lunch on site was very good and not overly expensive. Lots of walking paths around the site…
Date of experience: September 2019
What's good about this tour: You get driven to Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard. If you take this tour I hope you get a better guide than we did. We only really received information when we asked questions. Otherwise, we were pretty much dropped off at 3 locations and told…
Date of experience: October 2018
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: A la Francaise! Provence
A little long for end of season
3 1/2 stars. We drove around Salut for 5 - 6 hours looking for lavender fields. I was disappointed we did not visit…
I made two Tours with them and I could not choose better! Thèse were Marchés du Lubéron and Valensole with lavende …
A nice way to get to know the terroir
This was very informative and pleasant excursion, the guide was knowledgable and the two wineries we visited, were …
Intro to Avignon
Do this as soon as you get to Avignon to scope the area and important spots, then you can walk around again and do …
It is important not only ta see a region but also to understand it.Beside the town as Nimes ,Avignon Uzes and Orang…
Incomplete tour. Bad customer service.
Probably saying that this tour was incomplete would be the best choice of words. Honestly, this tour had to be canc…
Great introduction to small villages in Provence
Jeremy, our driver, promptly picked us up at noon at the Avignon TI office and gave us on overview of our tour to P…
We took this all day tour to see areas of Provence without the trouble of renting a care. This turned out to be a g…
check before you sign up
I signed up for this tour as described on the Trip Advisor page. I was looking for a tour that included the Carrier…
loved our tour
Excellent tour! We only had one day to spend and this tour covered a lot of ground. While it would have been nice …
Half-day tour of area around Avignon
Our guide Amar did a wonderful job leading this small group tour of the part of Provence around Avignon. We stopped…
Guillaume picked us up exactly on time and filled the drive time with interesting commentary on the history of the …
Our guide made you want to move there. I recommend going on this tour. I personally didn't want to drive on these…
Enjoyable half day tour
Wife and I really enjoyed the half day tour. The ride was comfortable and the guide was very knowledgeable. Would …
Thoughtful and well-informed guides
The guide took special care of my husband who was uncomfortable to go into the quarry interactive art exhibit. Th…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 306 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 546 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 252 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 132 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 110 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 172 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 348 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip
Which attractions will I visit with Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip?
Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip price starts from £60.83. Discover and book Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip cancellation policy?
Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip?
Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip is hosted by A la Francaise! Provence. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact A la Francaise! Provence on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip on Tripadvisor