Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byNice
- 1EzeStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Parfumerie Fragonard - L'usine Laboratoire Èze - Visite Gratuite & GuidéeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMonaco Grand Prix
- 3Casino of Monte-CarloStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Palais Princier MonacoStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Monaco-VilleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guided visit to the Fragonard perfume factory
- Bilingual Guide
- Air Conditioned and comfortable minivan
- Entry/Admission - Parfumerie Fragonard - L'usine Laboratoire Èze - Visite Gratuite & Guidée
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Casino of Monte-Carlo
- Entry/Admission - Palais Princier Monaco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free time in Monaco in the afternoon. It'is flexible and free to do as you choose. You can visit the Prince’s Palace or the Oceanographic Museum or gamble the afternoon at the casino. Other options include the sandy beach, exclusive shopping or a variety of restaurants. Your guide can always be on hand with helpful suggestions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
On our stay in Nice, we booked a whole day tour to Monaco for the last day (Monday), as this was to be the highlight. At 9 o'clock on Saturday evening, I got an email that it had been re-scheduled to Tuesday, when of course we couldn't go. Fortunately, we managed to get in with…
Date of experience: July 2018
We were a small group of 8 people, and our tour guide was Rado.The whole tour was just amazing, and I couldn't be happier we decided on a whole day trip.We started in Nice at 9:00 a.m, and made our way through the village Eze, my personal favourite,to the Fragonard perfumery (…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nice Tour Sightseeing
Fun, Enjoyable & Memorable Day Tour in Nice
Ben’s customer’s service is outstanding! He speaks fluent English. We went to a lot of “must see” places and he bro…
Good views but bad weather
The trip would have been excellent if not for the heavy rain on the day. Weather forecasted the next two days woul…
French Riviera Day Trip
I wish the driver gave us a little bit more time in each destinations. He seems to be in a hurry all the time.
France and Italy in one day..
We backed up our French Riverina day tour with a trip into Sanremo Italy to the markets, a neighbouring little old …
First time visit to Nice
We did this trip not knowing what to expect but we were very pleased we did. Anser was our driver and he was absolu…
Overall good , nice place nice adventure and very good place, all should see this place and it's nice memories
Loved this tour! Fantastic guide!
We had such an amazing time on this tour around the highlights of the French Riviera! Ansar, our guide and driver, …
This tour is amazing, you get to see the french Riviera in a small group tour with great stops along the way. The …
Perfect day on the Cote d'Azur
I highly recommend the day-long tour through the south of France. Thankfully, we were met with perfect weather to c…
Eze and Monte Carlo half day tour
Tour was good. All of the places are so small you can get thru them quickly. You have an illusion that they’ll be s…
Half day tour starting at 2pm to Cannes
Half day tour that starts around 2pm. Our driver was from Portugal and was extremely descriptive of the areas he to…
We took this tour because we liked the description. Driver/Guide was brand new and much more “driver” than guide. S…
My adult daughter and I took this tour. The driver was very knowledgable and kind. We were the only two that had b…
Half-Day Tour to Cannes, Antibes, and St. Paul De Vence from Nice
I was not too impressed with Cannes, but really enjoyed Antibes, and St. Paul. I wish I would have had more time!
French Riveria Day trip from Nice
Fernando was great and very knowledgeable. Good to go to all the sights in one day and then know where you would l…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,072 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 552 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour
What time does Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour start?
Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour?
Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour price starts from £87.17. Discover and book Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour cancellation policy?
Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Monaco Monte-Carlo Full-Day Tour on Tripadvisor