This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atRadisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port38-40 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, FranceSee address & details
- 1Cape CanailleStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2CassisStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Domaines BunanStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Le CastelletStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atRadisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port38-40 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, FranceSee address & details
Radisson Blu Hotel, Marseille Vieux Port, 38-40 Quai de Rive Neuve, 13007 Marseille, France
Returns to original departure point
- Wine tastings
- Entry/Admission - Domaines Bunan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was an excellent, fun tour led by our guide Matt. He picked us up in front of the Raddison Hotel in Marseille on time with a Mercedes minivan. You get to see and walk around some natural landmarks as well as 2 small wineries, the beautiful town of Cassis for shopping and…
Date of experience: April 2018
Response from PR84, Responsable relations publiques at Small Group Bandol and Cassis Wine Tour with Tasting from Marseille
Responded 1 May 2018
Dear boxter986s , Thank you very much for your 5-star review ! We are glad to hear that you spent a nice time with our guides, and visiting our region ! Kind regards
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Provence Tours
This tour was so enjoyable. Our guide was knowledgable and fun. Best timing for seeing a lot but not to rushed. Bes…
Perched Villages of Luberon
It was the best thing we did in France, even in the off season. Really gave us a sense of history and spirit. Our g…
Best way to see Provence in a day
This was an excellent tour, one of our favorite shore excursions. Greg was an excellent tour guide and we loved lis…
A good way to see the attractions near Marseillle
This was a busy tour as we visited a number of places in one day. All the places we visited were interesting and th…
Crowded and challenging hike
Plan on getting to the site early as parking can be crowded, thus forcing you to hike even more than you might when…
Aux de provance
The guide met us from ship and drove us to aux and then took us on a walking tour which was really good the guide w…
Day trip from Marseille to Les Baux de Provence, Pont de Gard, Avignon and wine tasting at Chateauneuf du Pape
It is well worth going on this tour even though I thought it was expensive at first. The driver and tour guide was …
Half day tour to Aix en Provence
Lovely tour from Marseille with guide and driver Anna who’s was very welcoming, informative and helpful. Had time t…
Late & Incomplete Tour
The was late, we were ask to be at the meeting place at 8:45 AM foe 9:00 AM departure. Bus driver came in at 9:15 A…
This was the first time I have taken such a tour, I am very glad I did it. It was a very full day, our excellent gu…
good price, good guide, good spots
110 euro for a one day tour exploring lavender field area + other villages around . good guide with experience to s…
The Tour was absolutely great, even better than expected. We had a lot of fun that day, saw beautiful lavender fiel…
Very impressive. A real photo shoot. The rest of the trip was ordinary for a European town. Lots of shops.
Wonderful Tour Guide
Three teachers were fortunate to have Nelly as our tour guide. She was gracious, fun, and very knowledgeable.
A Day in the Luberons with Nelly
We had the best day of our week in Provence visiting five unique, quaint villages with our guide Nelly B. She was f…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 426 travellers!