Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You will be picked up at your ship or hotel and drive strait to Aix-en- Provence (about 30 minutes) to get a look at its lively morning markets. We'll take a walking tour of the old town with its beautiful buildings, St. Sauveur Cathedral, the history museum and Cézanne's workshop. You may have lunch in a typical Provencal restaurant (optional), and, if time permits, do a bit of shopping or wine tasting. Then, you'll be dropped-off at your ship or hotel. If you have any special requests, please let me know! If you would like to share this tour with others on your cruise ship, search for cruisecritic on internet and put an add.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Provence Amazing ToursStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Farmers' MarketsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cathedrale St. SauveurStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Cours MirabeauStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Pavillon de VendomeStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Musee GranetStop: 1 minute - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Provence Amazing ToursStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
Marseille, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Farmers' Markets
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale St. Sauveur
- Entry/Admission - Cours Mirabeau
- Entry/Admission - Pavillon de Vendome
- Entry/Admission - Provence Amazing Tours
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Musee Granet
- Most travellers can participate
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Had a great day with Laurent as he drove myself and 3 friends through the wine region. Laurent went over and above for us and gave us a history lesson of the area when driving from place to place. Each of the wineries were lovely with lovely staff. Once the wine tour was over,…
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Provence Amazing Tours
Wonderful way to experience Aix
Fabulous tour of Aix. Laurent shared so many unique stories and some great views of the city. A must
We were very excited about this tour. Arrived at the designated point on time, waited for 20 minutes, called the o…
Walking food tour
One of the best tours we’ve been on! So interesting and Laurent was very humorous throughout the tour! Would highly…
Fantastic intro to Marseille
We were a small group of four friends, arrived in Marseilles only the day before. Elisabeth met us down at the old …
Perfect private tour of Provence with Sam Laurent Neuville Cygler
We enlisted Sam Laurent Neuville Cygler (hereafter, Sam) to pick up us and our friends after we disembarked from a …
Great tour of Marseille - tourist attractions & local spots!
This was a great tour!! Not only did we see all there is to see as a tourist in Marseille, but also were shown the …
Laurent was very nice and very competent. We had a wonderful day at the Provence. Winetasting at the Provence and a…
Good, interesting, wine tasting, touring towns, singing in the van, good lunch and dinner, could do more.
Intro to Marseille
Laurent was a terrific guide; friendly, informative and accommodating (we were traveling with a special needs child…
Not your typical foodie tour which I have done all over Europe. Would not recommend
This was more like a strange history tour that ended with a picnic at Lawrence house. The food tours I’ve been on i…
By far our favorite tour we took during our 11 day vacation!
We would highly recommend this tour! Laurent was very knowledgeable and took us into many different places showin…
Picnic & Market Tour
Laurent picked us up at the port in Marseilles and took us to Sanary-Sur-Mer to experience the market. He helped us…
Very poor quality tour.
We chose this tour because of the TA reviews but, alas, we didn't have Laurent as our guide. Our guide was absolut…
Absolutely fabulous tour!!
Fantastic tour. Would thoroughly recommended to anyone interested in local food and culture. Laurent was a great g…
Feel Like a Local in Marseille
My parents and I went on a cruise all throughout Europe, and Marseille was by far one of our favorite stops thanks …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 733 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 495 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Hour Tour Aix-en-Provence Highlights
- 4 Hour Tour Aix-en-Provence Highlights will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 4 Hour Tour Aix-en-Provence Highlights on Tripadvisor
- 4 Hour Tour Aix-en-Provence Highlights price starts from £411.54. Discover and book 4 Hour Tour Aix-en-Provence Highlights on Tripadvisor
- 4 Hour Tour Aix-en-Provence Highlights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Hour Tour Aix-en-Provence Highlights on Tripadvisor