Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In this tour the visitor will get to know other facets of the city of Stuttgart complementary to the history tour of the city, also will have the opportunity to enjoy the best panoramic views of the city, know the contrast of the city with the green areas inside of it. is a great outdoor activity to spend an afternoon in the city. The tour includes a small ride on the zacke tourist train to the highest points of the mountains, then a visit to the television tower, then a small walk inside the city forests to reach Weissenburg Park, during the tour the guide will take you through different stories of the places, learn a little from each of the points that are visited.
- You'll start atMarienplatz70178 Stuttgart, GermanyThe meeting place and departure point for the tour is Marienplatz, a square in the south of the city where we start the tour by taking the Zacke train up the mountain next to the city. In the square there is a train station with several connections to the center and the central station.See address & details
- 1Fernsehturm StuttgartStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Santiago de Chile PlatzStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Teehaus, Weissenburg ParkStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byNeue Weinsteige
- You'll end atWeißenburgparkBopserwaldstraße 3, 70184 Stuttgart, GermanyThe tour ends at Weissenburg Park, but more exactly at the Bopser train station that is about 4 stops from the central station where you can easily reach your lodging or go to the city center and continue with another activity.See address & details
Marienplatz, 70178 Stuttgart, Germany
Weißenburgpark, Bopserwaldstraße 3, 70184 Stuttgart, Germany
- Entrance to the TV tower
- Zacke Train ticket
- Entry/Admission - Fernsehturm Stuttgart
- There are coffee shops in the way, meals and drinks are optional and not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Stuttgart Travel and Tours
Really enjoyable and great value for money. Charming guide who really knew her stuff. Would strongly recommend
We met in the morning. She explained with much detail the history of the city and events from the past. She was wel…
It helped us a lot to understand the city, it was a small walk around the center of the city, the guide gave us adv…
Wonderful city welcome
I had a solo tour with Claudia. We met at the patio of the old castle in the rain. She did a wonderful job explaini…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Panoramics of Stuttgart . City Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Panoramics of Stuttgart . City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Panoramics of Stuttgart . City Tour price starts from £78.76. Discover and book Panoramics of Stuttgart . City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Panoramics of Stuttgart . City Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Panoramics of Stuttgart . City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Panoramics of Stuttgart . City Tour is hosted by Stuttgart Travel and Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Stuttgart Travel and Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Panoramics of Stuttgart . City Tour on Tripadvisor