Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Welcome to Ulm, the home of world records! Try and say this tongue twister really fast: “In Ulm, um Ulm, und um Ulm herum” (English: in Ulm, about Ulm and all around Ulm). If you manage this, you might pass as a local of this quirky city. And no doubt about it, this town will take you by surprise and the first surprise is that Ulm likes statistics. Here you will find the most crooked house in the world, according to Guinness World Records, the world's oldest sculpture, dating 40,000 years ago or the tallest cathedral spire in the world. But when it comes to statistics and numbers, in Ulm everything is relative since it is also the hometown of Albert Einstein. Let’s discover this and more in a walking tour that covers the main highlights of this unique city!
- You'll start atUlmUlm, GermanySee address & details
- Pass byUlmer Rathaus
- You'll end atUlmUlm, GermanySee address & details
- Local Guide who will be with your group only
- Private guided Tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a very personal tour with a private tour guide and the two of us. Timing was right on target! The tour guide really knew his history of Ulm. We learned a lot of interesting facts! Would suggest this to others!
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from Siavash47, Inhaber at Ulm Private Walking Tour
Responded 14 Nov 2019
Dear Jacque, we are very happy you enjoyed your tour in Ulm. Thanks for your kind words. Siavash
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Global Guide Services
Dear GGS-Team thanks for a great guide in Vienna!
We were a group of 9 in Vienna and needed a Russian-speaking guide for a city tour. Booking procedure was quick and…
BEST Tour Guide EVER!
Our guide, Stefanie A, was the BEST walking tour guide I've EVER had. She is classy, well-spoken and eloquent and a…
We are a group of 13 (12 students and 1 instructor) from a Texas community college and used Ggs for private transfe…
Private walks in a city.
Here in Silver Tray - Bespoke European Rail Journeys we sell train vacations including trains, hotels, transfers an…
We always like walking tours and this was no exception. Alla was a great guide; patient and informative. We loved o…
A hidden gem
Bamberg is.one of the best kept secrets in Germany. It is not hard to find a little or big surprise around every co…
Munich public walking tour
Dorothea was very knowledgeable and took us to some great places. You have to see the surfers at the English Garden…
In Germany, for business trip or family journay I had the opportunity to visit many city. I suggest you to go in Co…
I’ve had the pleasure of organizing several tours with GGS and I’ve never been disappointed. Sergie (my last guide)…
Augsburg Morning walk
This was a great morning stroll from my hotel through the artisan community and to the old city. The tour guide was…
Guide was knowledgeable and pleasant. He walked all the highlights with us and answered questions. Very pleasant pe…
Wear your walking shoes
We enjoyed our Tour guide. We got an inside tour of there wonderful artifacts. He shared intersesting stories, and…
We have been working with GGS - Siavash for the past 2 years now, availing guides, assistance and even transport at…
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH GGS
We worked with GGS for few of our tours, but we are already impressed with the swift and good service they have pro…
3 Hour walking tour of Munich
My husband and I had a 3 hour walking tour with Siavash in Munich. It was a fantastic tour. Informative at a rela…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Ulm Private Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ulm Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Ulm Private Walking Tour price starts from £131.96. Discover and book Ulm Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Ulm Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ulm Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Ulm Private Walking Tour is hosted by Global Guide Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Global Guide Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ulm Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor