WHAT YOU'LL DO
Join a like-minded Local Host and explore the most beautifully decorated parts of the city, stroll along the famous boulevard Kurfürstendamm to see its glittering lights and huge Christmas trees and wander through enchanting squares as they’re lit up by hundreds of twinkling lights.
Discover the magic of some of Berlin’s best Christmas markets as you wander through the stalls, shopping for handmade crafts and decorations, or buying locally made gifts for your loved ones.
Indulge in Berlin’s favourite Christmas treats as you explore the markets like stollen and chocolate coated gingerbread, and keep warm with a glass or two of glühwein!
Learn about other Christmas traditions from your Local Host as you explore the city and see famous sights like the Brandenburg Gate and Friedrichstadt-Palast.
• Join a Local Host to discover Berlin’s best Christmas markets and explore the most festive parts of the city
• Visit some of the world’s best Christmas markets and shop for hand-made gifts and decorations and soak up the magical atmosphere
• See famous landmarks lit up and with beautiful Christmas lights
• Indulge in some of Berlin’s traditional festive treats like stollen and mulled wine
• Get recommendations from your Local Host for other festive things to do during your trip