View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
5 (Five) HOURS Private Berlin Jewish Driving Tour Explore on a private Berlin Jewish tour the most important sites of Berlin's Jewish Heritage. See and learn about the form Berlin Jewish Quarter, also known as the Spandauer Vorstadt (Old Suburb of Spandau) located right in the middle of Berlins Historic centre. See more important remote sites as The Memorial to Track 17, the many "Stumbling Stones" in Charlottenburg district, the Bavarian Quarter, the Memorial to the Kinder-Transporte and others and of course the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial). On request, this tour might be extended to a total duration of 6 - 8 hours.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Private Tour BerlinStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedPrivate Berlin Jewish Tour - Jewish Heritage Tour of Berlin Explore on your private Berlin Jewish tour the most important sites of Berlin's Jewish Heritage See and learn about the form Berlin Jewish Quarter, also known as the Spandauer Vorstadt (Old Suburb of Spandau) located right in the middle of Berlins Historic centre. More remote sites on a Berlin Jewish tour as The Memorial to Track 17, the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial) the Bavarian Quarter and others can be visited on a driving tour or with public transports. All tours may be of course extended and carried out on foot, with minivan, coach, limousine, in your own vehicle, and also by bicycle. Highlights of your private Jewish Berlin Tour: Memorial to the Women’s Protest in Rosenstrasse Die Hackeschen Höfe – Germanys largest backyards ensemble First and Oldest Jewish Cemetery with the tomb of Moses Mendelssohn Old Jewish Boys School Broom and Brush factory of Otto Weidt (including a short visit inside) Memorial to the November Pogrom (The abandoned Room) New Synagogue on Oranienburger Street - 1866 built (An inside visit of the information Centre would last about 1/2 hour in addition)Read more
- All guides and I are experts in the Jewish History of Berlin, so we are able to give you real insider access that addresses your interests
- In addition, we all speak English very well and are members of the Berlin Guides Association
- Food and drinks
- No personal headsets are used when being with the guide on the street
- Entry/Admission - Private Tour Berlin
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Private Tour Berlin
Potsdam, Babelsberg & Royal palaces
I needed someone to take me from Berlin down to and around Potsdam and Babelsberg, including the Babelsberg villa c…
Review of a private tour of Berlin
We’re so lucky to have done this private tour. It was just my sister and I and we learned and experienced so much.…
Harald is the best option to have a memorable visit and insightful history in Berlin . He was able to accomodate my…
Historical Berlin, 5h private tour a family of 4
We asked for a all private tour over 5h, taking us to the main historical sites, and that the tour take into accoun…
Showed us city like an old friend
My wife and I decided to split our tour with Harald into two successive four-hour days. We appreciated his and his…
Best of Berlin
A nice clean van was waiting at the pier for us. We made good time to Berlin. Harold met us and we spent the next s…
This heritage site is both impressive and emotionally powerful notwithstanding it’s simplicity. It is very large, …
Arrived in Berlin on overnight flight from USA. Spent 3 hours that afternoon with Harald
We wanted to make the best use of our short time in Berlin. We knew that we would be tired after an overnight flig…
Expert and Friendly Tour of Berlin in Comfort
We only had a few hours to explore Berlin as part of a 1 night trip in this amazing city. In spite of a little bit…
Great Visit—-Awesome Tour!
Best investment we could have made was having Harald Z give us a tour of Berlin. The air conditioned van was aweso…
Fabulous friendly guided tour
Harald provided Doreen and i with a comprehensive explanation of the historical sites we visited. His broad knowled…
The BEST bang for your Euro/$ - 4 hour private tour
We did a 4 hour van trip for the family. Harald met us at the hotel, and the van was soon there too. He did a FANTA…
Private 5 hour tour to Potsdam
Fabulous 5 hour private tour with Bernd, as Harald was not available. Communication with Harald to arrange was exce…
Fantastic Private Guide!
We thoroughly enjoyed Harald, our private guide for this tour. He integrated public memorials/historic displays as…
Excellent Tour Guide
We were a group of 6 adults and engaged Harald as our guide in Berlin. It was fabulous, informative &well planned !…
- Duration: 4–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241