Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends, our 6-hour private tour is specifically designed so that you will get to know Berlin intimately. This city has so much to offer when it comes to culture, history, lifestyle, but your guide will also make sure you get all your questions answered, travel tips and recommendations for the rest of your stay. On a private tour your guide will be happy to tailor your experience on the day based on what you want to do and see. You’ll get personalised recommendations for where to eat and explore for the rest of your stay and of course, the chance to ask all the questions you want! To choose this experience is to discover Berlin, not just visit it!
- You'll start atEinstein KaffeeFriedrichstraße 206, 10117 Berlin, GermanyMeet your guide at Einstein Kaffee, next to Checkpoint Charlie (on the corner of a street called Zimmerstrase).See address & details
- 1Memorial of the Berlin WallStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Checkpoint CharlieStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Brandenburg GateStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Hackescher MarktStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Berliner DomStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6GendarmenmarktStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of EuropeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8TiergartenStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9AlexanderplatzStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 10Potsdamer PlatzStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
Einstein Kaffee, Friedrichstraße 206, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Returns to original departure point
- 6-hour private tour
- Local English speaking guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The specific sights visited can vary, as every tour is personal and unique depending on the tour guide and the traffic and weather conditions on the day
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Keep in mind that Stockholm is on its way to becoming a completely cashless society, so make sure to bring your card with you, since even the public toilets don’t accept cash anymore
- Not suitable for children or people with poor health
- Please dress appropriately to the weather conditions
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts
- If needed a lunch break can be scheduled with the guide on the day
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nova Fairy Tales Berlin
We did the small group walking tour on a 38 degree day. Not surprisingly we were the only two to book in. It was an…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 11,452 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 476 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,500 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour
What time does Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour start?
Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour?
How much is Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour?
Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour price starts from £167.51. Discover and book Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Berlin Full Day Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor