Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit the metropolis and the fifth largest city of Germany, and perceive with your eyes its various landmarks. You will be able to discover, both the modern as well as the old town of Frankfurt in this guided walk and bus tour.
- You'll start atFrankfurtFrankfurt, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
- 1Frankfurt am Main HauptbahnhofStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2European Central BankStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atFrankfurtFrankfurt, GermanyMeeting point at hotel possible if centrally located.See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Frankfurt am Main Hauptbahnhof
- Entry/Admission - European Central Bank
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)
- Bus tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: BlackBuck Travels
Amazing medieval city
We met our guide in front of the fountain in the old town center. She was very knowledgeable and told us interestin…
It was a nice tour and we saw the city through the eyes of a local. Anja was kind and had a very good sense of hum…
We have been wanting to go to Aachen for a while now, when we finally did, we were not disappointed. Monica, our gu…
Too good to be true
Aylin our wandurful tour guid took us on a four hour city tour. Not only was she kind, generous and efficient, but …
Fantastic day out
Ehrenbreitstein was amazing. So much to see. We would definitely recommend taking the audio tour headsets (€2). as …
A great tour
Inga was a wonderful guide. Being close to 80 years young and having live most of her life in Heidelberg she had l…
Angela Shuo L00
Overpriced and not worth it
The tour was definitely overpriced. I paid 190 euro, for 1–2 hour tour. The tour guide was a very nice local guy, b…
On the steps of Beethoven
Excelent,my guide was highly knowledgeable, answered every question I asked. Very, very interesting. Unfortunately …
Morning visit beats the crowds
This was one of the most enjoyable towns we visited in Germany primarily because we were able to do it in the morni…
Stay, stay far away from this one. Don't do it!!!
Food "TASTING" tour of west coast food in Gothenburg looked inviting First surprise $307 for a 2 hour tour for my …
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide
Which attractions will I visit with Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide on Tripadvisor
How much is Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide?
Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide price starts from £209.71. Discover and book Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide cancellation policy?
Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide?
Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide is hosted by BlackBuck Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BlackBuck Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Frankfurt by Bus and Foot with Local Guide on Tripadvisor