Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the historical centre of Cordoba, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. We’ll go back 1.000 years to visit one of the wonders of the world: the Cathedral-Mosque. In addition to this, you will pass by the Jewish quarter making a stop at the Craft Market.
- You'll start atPuerta del Perdón - Mezquita-Catedral de CórdobaCalle Cardenal Herrero, 14003 Córdoba, SpainAt the gate of Forgiveness (by the belltower)See address & details
- 1Jewish Quarter (Juderia)Stop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Mezquita Cathedral de CordobaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPuerta del Perdón - Mezquita-Catedral de CórdobaCalle Cardenal Herrero, 14003 Córdoba, SpainAt the gate of Forgiveness (by the belltower)See address & details
Puerta del Perdón - Mezquita-Catedral de Córdoba, Calle Cardenal Herrero, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups over 10 pax
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Email address is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tours in Malaga
Great interesting trip !
Its a fascinating place with a very interesting history. I'd highly recommend a visit here - there is lots to do a…
From next to unknown to grand tourist destination?
25 years ago I saw a picture of a stunning natural feature in an obscure magazine. I got in my rental car and set o…
Caminito del Rey Malaga Tours
Scenery is awesome, well worth the visit and money. I'm not one for group walking tours but Carmen, our guide, was …
***MUST DO!! Perfect day trip***
My parents and I did this day trip from Malaga and we’re overwhelmed with how amazing our tour was- the sights and …
Early pick up from Fuengirola but well worth it.
using the coach was a nice way to get to Caminito del rey and the tickets and times were already booked for you . t…
Four of us.
Excellent trip cost 88€ for 4 of us. We drove to the start. Some of the tour operators seem to be exploiting this…
Good hike, accessible, good experience
A tough hike was just what our senior legs needed. Although the path was sometimes difficult to find, a little com…
Excellent your guide!
Tom, our guide, was excellent. We learned a lot about the history of Gibraltar. Highly recommend this tour.
This tour was amazing!
We enjoyed our Caminito del Rey tour very much 😃. It was such an amazing experience and our tour guide gave the to…
Great day trip from Malaga. It was a bit chilly in the gorge so bring a warm top just in case. Easy enough walk, mo…
A very special walk
Don’t miss this if you have a spare day in Malaga. Breathtaking and unforgettable three hour walk through majestic …
Can’t recommend this trip highly enough. From start to finish the scenery was just breathtaking. At every turn you …
Amazing hike with great guide
The Caminito del Rey hike is one of the most beautiful nature experiences I have ever been part of. From the entry …
We loved the guided tour of this famous site. The history, the monkeys, the lighted cave all so inspiring and fun!
Alhambra group walking tour covering NAZRID Palaces, Generalife Palace & gardens and Alcazaba.
Excellent! Jenny, our guide, gave us very interesting and comprehension historical accounts which made our visit ex…
- Duration: 120–150 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 1,449 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cordoba group walking tour
What time does Cordoba group walking tour start?
Cordoba group walking tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Cordoba group walking tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Cordoba group walking tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cordoba group walking tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Cordoba group walking tour?
Cordoba group walking tour price starts from £59.89. Discover and book Cordoba group walking tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Cordoba group walking tour cancellation policy?
Cordoba group walking tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cordoba group walking tour on Tripadvisor