A perfect tour for admirers of beautiful views, for those who already know the city center of Malaga or for those who want to do sports. This tour requires a bit of stamina but you'll be rewarded with the best views of Malaga and its surroundings from different perspectives.
You'll pass by the Botanical Garden and cycle towards the dam in the north of Malaga, from where you have a beautiful view over the city. After a short rest you'll the tour through the Miraflores and San Miguel area to the conquering base of Rey Fernando, the Basilica Santuario de la Victoria and the Pantheon. The last climb will be along Conde de Ureña – district to the defense fortress of Gibralfaro.
What you will see:
• Guadalmedina River
• The Perchel Disctrict
• The Rosaleda Football Stadium
• Palma-Palmilla Disctrict
• Botanical Garden La Concepcion
• Artificial Lake "Limonero"
• The Miraflores District
• The first "french" type Cemetery San Miguel
• The Victoria Sanctuary and church
• Conde de Urena District
• Gibralfaro Castle
• Beach Promenda Malagueta
• Muelle Uno Harbour Areal
• and much more!During the tour you can leave your belongings in our shop, free of charge.