Duration: 4h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Los Naranjos
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia Mayor de la Encarnacion
- Entry/Admission - Alameda Park
- Entry/Admission - Marbella Old Town
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Malaga Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29379P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29379P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza de Los NaranjosStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Iglesia Mayor de la EncarnacionStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Alameda ParkStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Marbella Old TownStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#11 of 133 Transportation in Malaga
- Rhody201900A great way to visit Alhambra!The private tour was excellent! Our guide shared a wealth of information about Alhambra, the people, and palaces. She maximized the time we had together and we learned so much! Additionally, she gave us wonderful tips on how to explore Grenada's old town afterwards. I highly recommend this tour.
- Warren and Sue E00GibraltarWe were collected from apartment right on time, vehicle was really nice and clean. On the way to Gibraltar we got a good commentary on what we were looking at. It was about a 2hr drive to Gibraltar. When we arrived we were taken through immigration and handed over to a specialist guide of Gibraltar. He was extremely informative, possibly could of driven a bit slower and was difficult to see all the sights from the back seat. We were taken almost to the top much further than if you were on a bus or on your own. The cave we went through and the views from the top spectacular. Would highly recommend this tour
- sarahmE3175ZV00Could Not Have Loved It MoreMy family came back raving about their experience in Gibraltar. The historic sights! The monkeys! And more than anything, the kindness and attentiveness of their tour guides. My husband said they were truly remarkable. Mohammed and Dodo treated my family like royalty and were focused on making every single aspect of their experience the very best it could be. My husband and daughters could not have loved it more! Their only regret was not having time left in Spain to book an additional day trip with them. Highly recommend!
- LUCY O00Morocco Day TripLots of activities and sightseeing overall a good experience except for the constant upselling traps. What we thought was a spice market ended up being a makeshift pharmacy with a sales presentation. The same goes for a “handmade”carpet vendor which was supposed to be a cultural learning experience about how the carpets were made in Morocco, again high pressure sales pitch. We did opt for a typical Moroccan lunch in a great restaurant, which was phenomenal! It was in a lot in one day which was fine, just be prepared to listen to all the sales pitches and be ready to bargain if you plan to purchase anything.
- sabrinatorrella00Private tour to GibraltarOur tour guide Tariq and our driver Eduardo made our journey the most pleasant experience. They gave us a lot of information about the history of Gibraltar and beyond. Highly recommended!
- keminnie201700FabulousPepe is amazing. He got us through immigration on both sides quickly and had us well taken care of on the ferry. It was a long day but so worth it. What a great way to see Tangier and learn about the history and culture of this beautiful city.
- Q1072DYcarloss00Great tour and tour guideVisiting the Alhambra is a must if you are in Granada. No picture does justices to the magnificent artwork plastered all over the place. It is all the best when toured with an experienced guide like Mohammed. He's very knowledgeable and provided insight of the history of the place with context of the events that took place there.
- 956MaryS95600Autumn visit to SpainWanted to visit the museum in the birthplace of Picasso. It was a self guided tour. My husband required a wheelchair easy to get. It was a bit of a walk from where the taxi let us off. Very busy for a Monday. We were there about 1 1/2 hrs. Very interesting look into why he painted the way he did.
- 476elijahc00Fun, informative, efficient! Rashiid was the best!If you are limited to only a day in Tangier, this package is the way to go. We were staying in Malaga and opted to transport ourselves from Malaga to Tarifa port via rental car, as this option was cheaper than being picked up from Malaga directly. A representative from the tour company reached out right after booking with detailed instructions on how to ensure our trip went off without a hitch, and was very thorough in replying to my follow-up questions. Thanks to these instructions, obtaining our ferry tickets once we arrived at Tarifa port was very easy. We were pleasantly surprised to learn that the ferry tickets were premium class, meaning we had the entire premium cabin to ourselves (granted, we travelled on a Monday, so your experience on a busier day might vary). As promised, our guide Rashiid was easily identified once we got off the ferry, and we learned quickly that we were in good hands. Even on the walk from the port authority to the tour van (a very clean, air-conditioned Mercedes sprinter) Rashiid began to unload his wealth of knowledge. Tangier -- the city itself, the people we encountered, the landscapes, the landmarks -- were all incredible. A beautiful place that we would happily pay to visit again. But I can't emphasize enough how much our experience was enhanced having Rashiid as our guide. His English was impeccable, which we were grateful for as American tourists. He was an incredibly skilled driver, especially given the size of our vehicle and the orchestrated chaos that is Tangier traffic. He was an immense source of knowledge on every subject. When he pardoned himself to cough toward the end of our day, I was reminded he'd been talking nonstop for nearly six hours! He was efficient and thoughtful in his routing of our tour and ability to let us sightsee while keeping us on schedule. And, best of all, he knew *everyone* and everyone knew him. This meant that we felt confident we were not only safe, but well taken care of everywhere we stopped. (Make sure you ask him to take you for lunch with a view!) The experience was a 10/10 without hesitation -- a surprisingly affordable experience and easily the best money I have ever spent traveling abroad.
- L3612BQsharonw00The wonders of MoroccoWhat a fantastic, well spoken guide who gave us so much information and history on this gorgeous city. Our tour was run seamlessly and efficiently from the beginning to the end! Would definitely suggest taking this trip!
- Travel10160500Outstanding Visit to GibraltarWell organized and very enjoyable. Eduardo, our driver walked us across the border to customs, and then Tariq took over for the tour. He was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Would strongly recommend a tour like this since getting through customs would take a long time with a car, and major limitations with a car rented in Spain. In addition, only the tour guides allowed to drive up the rock. Did have plenty of time to see the monkeys too!
- C352IYjacobw00Get the most out of a day in Tangier.We had a fantastic time. Eduardo picked us up in Malaga and took care of all the travel logistics so we could relax and enjoy the sights. Our guides in Tangier, Achmed and Toumy, were fun, friendly, and highly knowledgeable. They managed to pack the day with activities, sight-seeing, shopping, and a meal without things ever feeling rushed or hectic.
- Russell L00Truly amazing day!Amazing drivers and guides. A great tour of Tangier. City, beaches, camel rides, the Medina and an absolutely delicious Moroccan lunch. Everything was on schedule and first class. Worth every penny.
- Michael M00Everything Tangier MoroccoApartrip travels is a great company. We were treated like VIP's from the moment we met Mohammad. We got treated to a private first class all inclusive lounge on the ship where we had access to all the food and drinks we wanted included in the ticket price. When we arrived at the Port of Tangier we met Hamza and our driver. Hamza was very informative and knew the history past and present of the city. While walking through the Caspa we met many merchants who showed us some amazing spices and dishes that are served in Morocco. We would like to go back to Morocco and see Casablanca and Merkesh with Hamza. The sights we saw of Europe in the distance from Morocco were amazing. Taking picture where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Pacific were really amazing. It would be hard to see all the sights we saw in 8 hours without the expertise of this amazing company. Thank you Mohammad , Hamza we will see you soon. Mike .
- 220dinac00Muhammad is the best!We had an amazing trip I got Tangier!! Muhammad was the best guide—super knowledgeable and very easy going. Tommy did an excellent job as well. We felt safe and comfortable the entire trip.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.