Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the most emblematic monuments of Córdoba, as the Mosque-Cathedral. Do not miss the chance of visiting one of the most archetypal towns in Andalusia! Cordoba offers the possibility of experiencing culture, flamenco shows, bullfighting... In this tour we will know the city of Cordoba, the capital city of the old Muslim Spain and the main city of the center of Andalusia. Going to the nord, the landscape becomes progressively wilder until we get to Sierra Morena range, famous because of its dense forests and their wild games. Our tour guide will explain you how Cordoba is nowadays and how it still conserves the remains of its Iberian, Roman and Arab past. Cordoba is rich in traditions, it has a protruding architectural heritage and its cuisine has experienced a considerable resurgence because of the rebirth of a range of dishes of the traditional cooking of the region.
- You'll start atHotel Vincci Selección Posada del PatioPasillo de Sta. Isabel, 7, 29005 Málaga, SpainSee address & details
- 1Mezquita Cathedral de CordobaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedDiscover one of the most beautiful and unique buildings in the world. This monument, a world heritage site, offers us an exceptional tourRead morePass byJewish Quarter (Juderia)
- You'll end atHotel Vincci Selección Posada del PatioPasillo de Sta. Isabel, 7, 29005 Málaga, SpainSee address & details
Hotel Vincci Selección Posada del Patio, Pasillo de Sta. Isabel, 7, 29005 Málaga, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Tickets and guided tour at the Mosque.
- A paper guide to make you enjoy better your free time in the city.
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Bring along: - Comfortable clothes - Water bottle
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Discovering Spain
Great Day Trip
It was a great day out exploring the mountains, doing some relatively light hiking, and eating a (well-deserved) lo…
This walk is almost a must. The beautiful view is something unique to Spain and it is amazing that it is possible t…
A visit to an iconic place...
We took a tour to Cordoba from Granada. The driver, Ignacio, was very nice but he spoke to two travelers from Peru…
Too much wasted time
The driver was very nice, but he did not talk to us on the 2 hour drive in the mini-van to Cordoba. On arrival (11…
We had a great day with our family. José and Carlos were excellent tourguides! They showed us wonderful places, the…
Day trip to Alpujarra
Fransisco is a knowledgeable, considerate and patient guide. Answered all questions and was great with elderly pare…
Mr Ra Green
A great trip well worth going would do it again if in the area Our driver to and from the area had a lot of knowle…
Cordoba visit with damily
I had an amazing experience booking my Córdoba trip with Anera travel. We had a fun conversation with our tour guid…
You must take this trip!
What a wonderful day touring the white villages of the Alpujarras with Raf who was a fantastic and informative guid…
Love the program
During this trip, we managed to try delicious food, learn about traditional blanket making, enjoy magnificent lands…
Great day trip to the lovely villages of Alpujarrras
Would recommend this trip even if just for the fantastic views and picturesque villages you will see during the exc…
This is the most odd experience I have ever had on a tour. The guide picked us up and started driving us out of Gra…
They cancelled on me last minute
They canceled on me the night before telling Neto take me would be making a loss. I understand that tours have to o…
Guadix & Gorafe
Our first stop was in Guadix. After a quick visit to the cathedral (no guide) we had to wait for the mini train to …
Caliminito del Rey
Great hike with my daughter on the Calminito del Rey track and although she is not really into heights, she pulled …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 485 travellers!