Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We will do a very special tour, in which, besides enjoying in Seville’s surroundings, we’ll make a picnic with a selection of Sevillian tapas in which not miss the pecorino cheese, ham and Andalusian gazpacho; not before a long bike ride through Triana and the river bank, bordered by Calle Betis. Murillo Gardens will take us to the most palatial and splendid period of the city, ending at the House of Pilate, as an example of Mudejar Renaissance influence.
Calle Espronceda, 5, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Bike, bilingual guide, water bottle, map and helmet for kids.
- Picnic with a selection of Sevillian tapas
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We a family of 4 booked a bike tour of Seville for 3 hours. I have been on bike tours in other cities so knew what to expect. Our guide brought us to some nice places but didn't give us any historical details. We were just led from place to place with no explanation. I was…
1 Helpful vote
Our tour guide Rafael was great and gave us a fascinating tour of the city. We went as a family, children aged 7, 9 11. It was our 7 year old's favourite activity of the trip.
Date of experience: February 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
We had a very good experience when we took the Sevillan Tour. Matias, our guide, was truly amazing; friendly, servi…
We booked the bycycle tour a few weeks a go, and it was beter than we expected. The tour was just me, my wife and t…
It didn’t happen....
We booked online, called them to confirm everything was okay. We were looking forward to our tour around Sevilla. …
Great Bike Rental!
We rented two great bikes here and toured all over this beautiful flat city. There are bike paths everywhere, and t…
Disappointing tour...Not for English speakers
We booked an English bike tour for two but was really disappointed with the experience. We were put in the same gro…
Perfect combination of culture and pleasure
Our guide, Ambra, showed us the main places in Sevilla on bike. A perfect mix of culture and relaxing with food and…
A wonderful tour of Seville
I’m not big on bikes, but husband and 10 year old insisted. I’m glad they did. I am converted. Seville is a beautif…
Way to go
Reasonably prized and very effective way of seeing the city and finding the nice spots off the beaten track. Very f…
Sevilla by bike
We rented two bikes for one day at 12 euros each. The bikes are really in an excellent condition, even after a whol…
Instead of cancelling the tour for lack of partipants, Javier took the two of us on a tour of all the sites we had …
the best way to meet the Guadalquivir
bicicle tour along the river side it is perfect to vary your holidays from visiting museums, cathedral and palaces.…
Bike tour of Seville
Really enjoyed the tour. Got to know a lot of interesting facts about the past and present of Seville. Our 8 year o…
Guided tour of Seville with Centerbici
We had guided tour of Seville with Centerbici. It was a great experience, nicely planned to stop at the best Sevill…
A great morning bike tour of the city
We were very lucky to have Ambra as our guide. My wife and I were part of a group formed of 5 people and we set off…
Excellent guide, Rafael. Perfect English, made the two hours pass so quickly. Sevilla is of course extraordinary bu…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 9,124 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bike tour in Seville with picnic
- Bike tour in Seville with picnic will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Bike tour in Seville with picnic on Tripadvisor
- Bike tour in Seville with picnic price starts from £31.30. Discover and book Bike tour in Seville with picnic on Tripadvisor
- Bike tour in Seville with picnic cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bike tour in Seville with picnic on Tripadvisor
- Bike tour in Seville with picnic is hosted by Centerbici. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Centerbici on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bike tour in Seville with picnic on Tripadvisor