Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atPlaza del TriunfoPl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, SpainIn front of Tourism OfficeSee address & details
- 1Real Alcazar de SevillaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedThe Alcazar of Seville is a royal palace in Seville, originally a Moorish fort. The palace is renowned as one of the most beatiful in Spain. The upper levels of the Alcazar are still used by the royal family as the official Seville residence and are administered by the National Heritage. It is the oldest royal palace still in use in Europe, and it was registered in 1987 by Unesco as a World Heritage Site. It is the best example of Mudejar architectural style in Spain, although Islamic, Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque elements can be found as well. Alcázar is a Spanish word, synonym of fortified castle. Actually, it comes from the Arabic word al qasr that means palace or fortress. The site was initially a Roman settlement, later used by the Visigoths. In 712 Seville was conquered by the Arabs, who transformed the building in a palace-fortress. When Fernando III of Castile regained the city in 1248, the Alcázar became the Royal Palace. His son, Alfonso X, initiated the first works and ordered the construction of the Gothic Palace. Read more about Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry 2019 - https://www.viator.com/tours/Seville/Seville-Alcazar-Private-Guided-Tour-Skip-the-Line-Entry/d556-46225P20?mcid=56757Read more
- You'll end atPlaza del TriunfoPl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, SpainIn front of Tourism OfficeSee address & details
Plaza del Triunfo, Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Guided Tour Inside the Alcazar
- Official Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation at booking
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes
- It is advisable to stay at starting point 15 minutes before scheduled timetable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In order to confirm this booking it is obligatory to communicate full names and surnames, dates of birth and passport details af all participants
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Discover Andalucia y Sevilla
Guided Cathedral Tour
A must see in Seville, the Cathedral is truly awesome. I recommend going up the Giralda Tower too at the end of the…
Thanks so much!!
Excellent and knowledgeable guide,pleasant tour,relaxing and interesting day,perfect organization and guide!!!
Thank you Discover Andalucia y Sevilla and to our guide for the wonderful day in Cordobal! Recommended!!
Terrible tour of an breathtaking city
Córdoba is must see city, it’s simply magnificent you feel the city vibrates with its history. However the tour was…
Lousy and bad
The whole idea of the trip is to have a good knowledgable informative tour about cordoba , however our guid Marcos …
Gibraltar day trip
A worthwhile day trip from Sevilla. Peter and Mustafa both did an excellent job. Our 10 year old daughter enjoyed i…
Nice tour, good value
We decided to take this tour at the last minute as the line to get tickets on August 22, 2018 was long and not movi…
While our guide Eduardo was friendly, knowledgeable, and a great tour guide, my experience in general with the tour…
You can't miss it
A lovely, interesting, easy and also romantico way to visit and discover Sevilla and its atmosphere. You can choos…
Very competent and friendly guide. The tour is perfect for people with not a lot of time who want to see as much as…
Had a great time on this bike tour! Guides were very knowledgable but also fun to spend a couple of hours with! Wou…
Seville by bike
We regarded this tour as a challenge as well as informative and cultural. Claudia was very considerate and knew her…
We had such an awesome time on this tour!!! We saw so much of Seville and learned A ton about the city while also g…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,398 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry
What time does Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry start?
Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry on Tripadvisor
How much is Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry?
Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry price starts from £185.84. Discover and book Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry on Tripadvisor
What is the Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry cancellation policy?
Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Seville Alcazar Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line Entry on Tripadvisor