View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We’ll run together on a 8k route around Ibiza Town. We’ll stop frequently so that I can share fun stories and show you the best things to do and places to eat, drink and hang out. The tour takes around 2 hours and we’ll run at a pace that everyone is comfortable with (which might be slower than your usual pace). The tour will help you to quickly know your way around and give you the best tips to be able to make the most of your time in Ibiza.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dalt VilaStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 2Puerto de IbizaStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 3Pacha IbizaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
Passeig Joan Carles I, s/n, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, SpainOutside bar KEEPER Ibiza
See address & details
Keeper Ibiza, Passeig Joan Carles I, s/n, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- We can carry small items such as keys, money and credit cards
- Please bring a bottle of water you can run with. Your guide will carry some water and you can stop to buy more water along the way if needed.
- Entry/Admission - Pacha Ibiza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian
- ALL participants must sign a waiver form, and a parent/legal guardian must sign on behalf of any participants under 18
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have Public Liability Insurance but not medical insurance - that is your own responsibility
- Your health and safety are your responsibility. Do not run if you don’t feel well, and always follow the instructions of your guide/trainer. If you have any health concerns about participating in a Running Ibiza activity, discuss it with your doctor first – you are responsible for your own health needs.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I always find it difficult to run somewhere new, so I was really pleased when I find out about Running Ibiza. I made a booking for an early morning 10k run and was glad I did - Donna was a great guide who clearly knew all the best local routes and selected a great mix of…
Date of experience: May 2019
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Running Ibiza
Beautyful runs and well organized
Running with Donna is a perfect way of discovering the island. Donna has so much knowledge about Ibiza and she sho…
Fantastic sunrise run
Absolutely loved my run with Donna this morning. Great to see some of the trails and absolutely loved the steps an…
Highlight of my trip!
I went on a cruise with my family but needed to keep up with training for a race. I contacted Donna about meeting m…
Great Running Tour
I can highly recommend Donna and running Ibiza. She was warm & friendly. Her knowledge was amazing. Thoroughly e…
Three great runs in two weeks!
I had a two week holiday in the middle of marathon training so needed a regular short run and a couple of long ones…
Great Runs 10,15 & 20km in Ibiza
Donna recommended multiple routes to choose from beforehand: Road, Trail, Beach. Very knowledgeable, communicative…
A new Ibiza
I wanted to discover Ibiza in a different way, running among the beautiful hills passing by marvellous beaches and …
Pack your trainers & run in the sun !
Pack your trainers when you visit Ibiza. I booked a trail run with Running Ibiza this month and had a fab experienc…
Fabulous trail run to Ibizan Stonehenge 👍🏼
I was in Ibiza for a long weekend and contacted Donna at short notice asking for a trail run. She was reassuringly …
Run don’t Walk!
I thoroughly enjoyed my running guide of Ibiza Town with Donna. She was friendly, welcoming and full of really int…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241