Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
La PalmaSee Important Information for details
- 1Parque Natural de Cumbre ViejaStop: 60 minutes -Enjoy an adventure aboard an off-road vehicle as the buggy. Take this opportunity, organized by RH Buggy, to go on a route during your holidays or just to get out of your routine, and discover the wild corners of the island of La Palma by driving this vehicle. Before starting the route, there will be a brief explanation of how to drive these vehicles and safety tips. The route begins towards the town of El Llanito, crossing the road towards Mazo. You will cross the mountains of Breña Alta and Breña Baja to finally reach the area called Niquiomo. On the way you will find an abundant and thick vegetation, being this one of the main reasons why the island is called the ‘Beautiful Island’ (the ‘Isla Bonita’ in Spanish) or the ‘Green Island’ (the ‘Isla Verde’). There, in the municipality of Breña Alta, you will be able to visit the geological area of Cumbre Nueva, from where you will enjoy stunning views of the Valle Aridane. Without a doubt, a unique activity that you will never forget, as you will experience new feelings and sensations. Afterwards, customers will head south on a forest track that crosses the Canarian pine grove to visit the flows of the magnificent Martín volcano (also known as ‘Tigalate’), on the dorsal side of Cumbre Vieja. You will then descend to the village of Fuencaliente to finish the route with a visit to San Antonio and Teneguía volcanoes. • Feel the magic of the "Isla Bonita" corners. • Get to know Martín volcano in Cumbre Vieja, as well as San Antonio and Teneguía volcanoes. • The buggy has a maximum capacity of two people.Read more
La Palma, La Palma, Canary Islands
- Helmet and goggles
- Professional guide
- Coffee and a tasting of a typical sweet
- Pick-up service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers must have a driving license to be allowed to drive the vehicle.
- The minimum age for the driver is 18 years old and for the co-pilot is 7 years old.
- The driver must fill in a car rental contract in order to drive the buggy.
- The buggy ride lasts approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes of driving (plus 15 minutes to fill in the rental contract and receive a theory lesson on technical and safety aspects)
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked online, all very fast and transparent. It’s really a great tour; we and our kids where thrilled for what they’ve seen, and also the interesting information that the guides tough us! It’s not a dangerous tour, nevertheless it’s fun to drive and great to see all…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Enjoyable and informative
My wife and I visited as we both enjoy aquariums. This one is very clean, modern and has some wonderful exhibits b…
Great Day in the Sea
Picked us up from hotel, nice boat, cough few red snappers. Very funny couple, food and drinks provided. Was expect…
Not an "English" guided tour
First the good points. Our driver, a lovely man, arrived on time and after a little confusion caused by my lack of …
Superb underwater adventure
A very professional safety conscious activity which interacted & held interest with all ages throughout. The engagi…
A reconstruction of Guanche culture
Pre booked tickets and arrived late afternoon, ample car parking on GC 60 . Maps are supplied and you walk in an a…
Yellow Submarine Plus
We first went on the Yellow Submarine with friends visiting. The trip itself involves 40 minutes underwater, when y…
Do not book tickets unless you are able to print them!
I booked the tickets in my hotel room via internet. It turned out they needed to have the tickets printed! The fact…
Good show and very authentic just like shows we saw in the early sixties. Problem with ‘skip the line’ as nobody un…
A highlight for adults and children
A lovely aquarium with lots different types of fish and marine life. A path takes you on a journey past displays of…
We really enjoyed our two hour boat trip during which we were lucky to see a whale spouting and many dolphins swimm…
Gran Canaria in 1 day
We booked this trip via Tripadvisor and got a confirmation right away with the time they would pick us up. Unfortun…
No Rum factory
We were very disappointed that we didn't get to visit the Rum factory especially as that had been are main reason f…
It was a very pleasant experience and a good way to see Gran Canaria especially it's surprising nature.
I did my research and wanted to book the best trip I could for my girlfriends birthday. It didn’t disappoint. Knowl…
Great show, beautiful music, passionate, professional dancers
Lovely show, passionate professional dancers, beautiful music. Show led with humor, a feast for eyes, ears and the …
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241