Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
A trip in the beautiful volcanic valley surrounded by mango trees, orange groves, avocado and banana.
Unnamed Road, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Riding equipment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I have ridden at Caldera del Rey many times over the years and always had an amazing time. However, after a 4 year break, I have returned with my partner to have probably the worst riding experience ever. We were greeted rudely by a blonde woman and proceeded to stand for 20…
Date of experience: February 2020
2 Helpful votes
On arrival myself and my 7 family members wondered in with no welcome, eventually (after about 20 mins) a lady came over, told us where the riding hats were and to find one that fits, we had no help with this. Luckily myself and my mother in law are experienced riders so we had…
5 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: La Caldera del Rey
Rude, unpleasant and to be avoided
This place was recommended by my hotel as it was relatively close by for a short taxi journey. Our driver found it …
Caldera del rey
Nice people,helped us when the owner had forgotten our appointment. We had to wait half an hour,for she showed up …
Lovely ride with my young daughter, nice scenery and a change from sitting by the pool. More suited to non experie…
BAD DAY AT THE STABLES
Spoke to a lady when booking and told her I was an experienced rider of over 30 years and was booked in for a 4pm r…
La caldera del Ray, horse riding
Our first family horse riding experience, and it lived up too all our expectations and more, our guide talked about…
Wonderful trip through the mountains, animal friendly!
Kind and easygoing staff who do everything to meet your wishes! The communication already started very well online …
Well organised and so enjoyable!
What a find! Great Horse riding experience a short walk from our apartment. Karen was amazing so patient, knowledga…
We visited here on the 7th July at half 4 I rode ruby such a beautiful horse! We went through the banana plantation…
Me and my partner had never really done horse riding before but karen made us feel so at ease such a pleasant exper…
1hr short visit
Had a nice we trek through the plantation on Saturday with another couple who had also booked. Lovely horses
Fantastic family day with horses and ponies
This is an amazing stables for the beginner to the more advanced riders. With hacks up the mountain or a relaxed wa…
I always miss my horses when I go on holiday and since I've discovered Caldera del Rey I look forward to my holiday…
Great first visit! I'm 52 a basic horse rider. My daughter is 14 with some past lessons. Lovely hour. Excellent hos…
Fantastic hack with Karen this morning, this golden oldie getting better, joined this morning by Darcy a delightful…
Casey has learned to ride here, safely and quickly!
My twelve year old son started coming here in February and met with Karen who has given him virtually one to one in…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 1,995 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Fruit Farm Horse Riding
- Fruit Farm Horse Riding price starts from £33.23. Discover and book Fruit Farm Horse Riding on Tripadvisor
- Fruit Farm Horse Riding cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fruit Farm Horse Riding on Tripadvisor
- Fruit Farm Horse Riding is hosted by La Caldera del Rey. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact La Caldera del Rey on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fruit Farm Horse Riding on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Fruit Farm Horse Riding on Tripadvisor