This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Want to be part of the next great space race? The Astroland experience offers those brave enough a demanding test, full of rewards of incalculable value. The first step towards establishing a human colony on Mars is to replicate living conditions on the Red Planet. With this aim in mind, we have created a scientific space station deep in the caves of Cantabria. Ares Station is isolated from human contact and the cavity, framed in an idyllic setting, is 60 meters tall and 1.2 kilometers long. Ares Station is equipped with everything necessary to test all the technologies and human performance capabilities that will be required to survive life on Mars. You will be a pioneer in the arrival of the human species to other planets. You will live your day-to-day as an astronaut. A premium epic experience. Explore your limits.
- High-tech scientific equipment, including astronaut suits, technical clothing and life capsules
- Research labs and hydroponics labs
- Automated energy and water systems
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the on site training and mission
- Personalised menu
- Coffe and tea, bottled water and soft drinks
- Private transportation
- Overnight accommodation during on-site training and mission
- 3D printer
- Kitchen, recreation areas, survival kits
- Air tickets and travel to Santander are not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I was lucky to witness the first mission. I have to admit that I was very skeptical with this experience. The result surprised me. It is certainly something out of this world and with great emotional rewards. Something I will remember forever.
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Astroland Agency
- Duration: 30 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241