When you’re in Barcelona, simply redeem your voucher for your Barcelona Museum Pass at Barcelona International Airport or one of several locations in the city center.
Each pass consists of a ticket booklet that contains complementary, skip-the-line entrance tickets to six of Barcelona’s premier museums. The booklet also includes instructions on how and when to use the tickets, the museums' opening hours, transport and contact details, and a wealth of useful insider tips to help you get the most out of your time in Barcelona.
Your pass tickets are valid for 12 months after the date of your first use of the pass.
Your Barcelona Museum Pass includes skip-the-line entrance tickets to the permanent and temporary exhibitions in the following six museums:
• National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya)
• Picasso Museum (Museu Picasso)
• Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona)
• The Joan Miro Foundation (Fundació Joan Miró)
• The Antoni Tapies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)
• Barcelona Contemporary Culture Centre (Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona)