Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atBarcelona SegwaydayC/ de Rull, 2, 08002 Barcelona, SpainMetro L3: Drassanes. Bus 14, 59, 64, 120, D20 and H14. We are located at Gòtic Quarter, next to La Rambla.See address & details
- 1Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Port VellStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Cara de BarcelonaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Parc de la CiutadellaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Arc de TriomfStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6L'Eixample DistrictStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Passeig de GraciaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Casa BatlloStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Casa Mila - La PedreraStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 10Basilica of the Sagrada FamiliaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atBarcelona SegwaydayC/ de Rull, 2, 08002 Barcelona, SpainMetro L3: Drassanes. Bus 14, 59, 64, 120, D20 and H14. We are located at Gòtic Quarter, next to La Rambla.See address & details
Barcelona Segwayday, C/ de Rull, 2, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Free training time
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour - maximum 6 persons, per guide
- Private tour available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Minimum weight restriction for eScooter riders is 40kg (88lbs) and 110kg (242lbs) maximum.
- We’d love to have your family on tour with us and to accommodate young children we have an eScooter with child seat for children up to 22kgs.
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum age to ride eScooters is 12 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Vic was an amazing guide that went so far above and beyond. He explained so much of the city and you could see how much he cares. He made sure we were all safe and had a ton of fun on the scooters while telling us about the city. Super fun tour, amazing guide, would recommend to…
Date of experience: January 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Barcelona Segwayday
Brilliant Experience highly Recommend
Great experience from start to finish, seen great sights and enjoyed the scooter experience, great way to see the c…
Excellent, highly recommended
Really good way to get you bearings in Barcelona. Our guide Elena was incredibly patient especially when I ran into…
Best way to see the highlights and super fun!!
It was the best way to see the city and super fun, we had an issue because we didn’t have service for the gps to wo…
Victor was our guide and nothing was too much trouble! Recommend doing this at start of your trip as you get to kno…
I love Barcelona
Great tour with Ilaria!!! We had a lot of fun during the scooter tour!!! Thank you! :) see you soon in Barcelona
Worst holiday experience ever
Wow! What a disgrace! Booked via trip advisor- was then informed by the operator they are short staffed and cannot …
Do not go on your ownN
The guide has so much information about these places, and can answer your questions. Without this, you will have no…
So much fun and information!
Our guide Victor was awesome! For 4/6 it was the first time on segways. So much covered, and went to less touristy …
The best experience! The best tour guide!
I booked the Grand Segway tour for me and my boyfriend. We had only few days in the city so we decided to go for a …
Must do activity for BCN
We arrived BCN on the date with massive rallies. Most of the shops incl the St Joseph Marker was closed. Lucky th…
Me and my boyfriend did a 2:30 min tour yesterday .For me it was the first time in Barcelona.Taking the booking for…
Excellent family activity
Elisa was our guide and she was superb. We got off to a bad start as her Segway had a flat tyre and we had to wait …
Absolutely MUST DO activity in every city.
We had a private 3-hour tour. This is the ONLY way to see the entire city at your own pace. Our guide, Elisa was gr…
Fantastic and highly recommended.
We were only in Barcelona for two days, our guide Phil, gave us a pleasurable tour with plenty of sights that we wo…
3 Hour tour of Barcelona
We booked the 3 hour Barcelona s we were only here for 1 day. We both thoroughly enjoyed the tour with Victor our g…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 14,324 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,564 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Gaudí eScooter Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Gaudí eScooter Tour?
How much is Gaudí eScooter Tour?
Gaudí eScooter Tour price starts from £49.73. Discover and book Gaudí eScooter Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Gaudí eScooter Tour cancellation policy?
Gaudí eScooter Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gaudí eScooter Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Gaudí eScooter Tour?
Gaudí eScooter Tour is hosted by Barcelona Segwayday. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Barcelona Segwayday on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gaudí eScooter Tour on Tripadvisor