Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This 2 hour experience has been specifically designed for families, whether they like football or not. You will learn why Barça is more than a Club in Catalonia and the behind the scenes of the Club. Where Messi goes on matchday? You will get to know! We are passionate guides and specialized in Barça and football - we ONLY do that :-). You will get a lot of insights for you and plenty of anecdotes that makes this experience unique comparing to a do-it-yourself tour. You will be able to ask anything you want to know and feel privileged regarding the other visitors at Camp Nou! In 2019 Trip Advisor granted us the Certificate of Excellence thanks to excellent the reviews of our guests. You will never see a football game the same way again by coming with us. We promise.
- You'll start atLa Masia de Can PlanesCarrer d'Elisabeth Eidenbenz, 08028 Barcelona, SpainWe will meet you 5 minutes before the start of the visit at La Masia located Access 1 of the stadium. Your guide will stand there waiting for youSee address & details
- 1Camp NouStop: 2 hours - Admission includedPut yourself in the players' shoes! Discover where the players go on a game day thanks to photos chosen for you. Imagine yourself in the Barça dressing room thanks to a video chosen for you! Learn why some players never talk to the press. Relive where Barça scored Remontada’s last goal against PSG. Take the place of the F.C. Barcelona players when they enter the field! Access the changing room, the press room, the tunnel to the field, the benches, the edges of the field and the trophy room.Read more
- You'll end atCarrer de la Riera Blanca, 7Carrer de la Riera Blanca, 7, 08028 Barcelona, SpainYou finish the tour in a local bar 2 minutes walking from Camp NouSee address & details
La Masia de Can Planes, Carrer d'Elisabeth Eidenbenz, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Carrer de la Riera Blanca, 7, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
- Admission to the Museum and the Camp Nou
- Guided tour of the Museum and the Camp Nou
- Sports journalist expert of F.C. Barcelona
- Small group visit (group of maximum 12 people)
- A skip the line of the mandatory photo session for visitors without a guide
- A souvenir photo offered to immortalize your visit
- Entry/Admission - Camp Nou
- Hotel Pick up - Drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was one of the best experiences I had in Barcelona. The entire feel and aura of Camp Nou was very well communicated to us by our guide. He not helped us understand the world of FC Barcelona but also extended his hand to help us out of the way. I would recommend this 10/10.…
Date of experience: August 2020
Response from OlivierGoldstein, Owner at Camp Nou-F.C. Barcelona secrets with a sports journalist
Responded 19 Aug 2020
Thanks for your trust, we hope to see you again for matchday when it will be open to public!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Camp Nou Visit
A great tour of an iconic stadium
Two days after watching Barca beat Getafe we returned to have a proper look around the stadium with a guided tour. …
We toured the stadium on a Monday at 1pm and the stadium was moderately busy. However very manageable. We traveled …
Guided tour helps you make the most of this. Well worth seeing, learn so much about the club and how it works with…
What an amazing stadium to visit and along with the museum you can spend a good couple of hours there. Highly recom…
Don’t visit the tour on the day before or the day of the game
Went to do a stadium tour the day before the big game, el Classico. We paid for the museum and a tour, however, whe…
Visit to Barcelona FC Camp Nou and Museum
The visit of the museum and stadium is a must for soccer fans. The museum has an incredible memorabilia of the team…
I booked this as a surprise visit for my 11 year old son, who is a massive "Messi" fan. We purchased the new strip…
Camp Nou Visit
We really loved the experience with Mathieu. I'm passionate about soccer but wife is not but she also loved the tou…
Camp Nou experience - very poor, such a disappointment
We bought tickets for the guided tour 147 Euros for my son, husband and I in August 2019. Unfortunately for us Barc…
Camp Nou is a must see attraction in Barcelona. It is a complete and fun way to experience the stadium and learn ab…
Barca v Villareal, 2-1 to Barca. What an atmosphere, I'm not a big football fan these days, but this was awesome.
Barcelona Vs Real Betis!
I'm writing on behalf of my husband and two sons who actually went to the football game! They paid about 75€ each! …
Absolutely perfect way to visit Camp Nou!
Our guide Nicolas was very knowledgeable about Camp Nou and Barça. He added a lot of comments and information that…
Though we are not Big football fans, it was the best thing in Barcelona. Must take the virtual tour. worth every pe…
In Barcelona for 5 days & love footie so we booked up to take our 2 boys on the tour. The actual tour was ok but th…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 14,920 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 18,263 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 14,340 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Camp Nou-F.C. Barcelona secrets with a sports journalist
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Camp Nou-F.C. Barcelona secrets with a sports journalist on Tripadvisor
- Camp Nou-F.C. Barcelona secrets with a sports journalist price starts from £49.00. Discover and book Camp Nou-F.C. Barcelona secrets with a sports journalist on Tripadvisor
- Camp Nou-F.C. Barcelona secrets with a sports journalist cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Camp Nou-F.C. Barcelona secrets with a sports journalist on Tripadvisor
- Camp Nou-F.C. Barcelona secrets with a sports journalist is hosted by Camp Nou Visit. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Camp Nou Visit on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Camp Nou-F.C. Barcelona secrets with a sports journalist on Tripadvisor