Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 4)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Discover Gibraltar at your own pace! Have a vehicle and a driver drop you off at Gibraltar border for you to enjoy and discover this amazing city at your own pace, being back to Malaga within 8 hours. Specially designed for anyone looking for the ultimate private yet affordable way to discover Gibraltar on a flexible day trip with our suggested itinerary.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Gibraltar Botanic Gardens (The Alameda)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2The Rock of GibraltarStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Apes DenStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4St. Michael's CaveStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Ibrahim-al-Ibrahim MosqueStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Pillars of HerculesStop: 15 minutesSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Roundtrip private transportation from Málaga to Gibraltar border
- Transportation inside Gibraltar
- Admission to attractions
- Entry/Admission - Gibraltar Botanic Gardens (The Alameda)
- Entry/Admission - The Rock of Gibraltar
- Entry/Admission - Apes Den
- Entry/Admission - St. Michael's Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ibrahim-al-Ibrahim Mosque
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Iberian Mobility
Superb experience=- one for the bucket list.
Started at El Kiosko- bit of a delay here with the guide arriving- also a bit of rush to get there ourselves as Nor…
Today we walked the caminito del rey with Theresa as our guide. Well organized, good chauffeur and a very good, fri…
Touristic and organized, but still “alternative”
+ the place is spectacular, the rocks and nature are a pleasure, weather in March is perfect for physical activity …
Don't miss visiting this place
Met up with the tour at Caminito del Rey, we drove from marbella and it was an easy drive. Our guide Teresa kept t…
Beautiful walk in El Chorro
We were picked up in Malaga, drove approx. 1 hour to El Caminito del Rey and were met by our guide Pablo. He led ou…
Would thoroughly recommend this tour
We had a very enjoyable day on this trip with breathtaking scenery. Transport to and from the walk was by a very co…
Avoid Iberian Mobility
Caminito del rey is definetely worth a visit, but avoid order your trip through Iberian Mobility. We ordered pick …
Best guide ever
It was a phenomenal experience and Jaime was the best guide I ever seen in my whole life! I highly recommend!
Our guide Teresa was a very good storyteller. Good knowledge, humor and patience. We had a wonderful day.
Beatiful scenery, great way to spend the day.
We were collected around 9.25am and headed north to the Caminito Del Rey with our Guide Theresa. The drive takes ar…
It was a great experience...our guide was very friendly and helpful...a bit scary but very nice.will recommend
We did the 6hr tour to Caminito del Rey on Wednesday Feb. 19th, we had a wonderful informative guide Theresa.
I would highly recommend this trip if holidaying in Malaga, we were picked up at the appointed time and dropped bac…
The guide at Alhambra was exceptional & very knowledgeable. We were about 12 in the group and each had our individu…
Dreadful ... find another option
Had to book a tour as online tickets for The Alhambra were fully-booked on the date we wanted to visit. Did a che…
Great tour guide Teresa, but beware of transportation being late!
Absolutely breathtaking hike and a must see in the South of Spain. I am a bit afraid of heights but it was totally …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers)
Which attractions will I visit with From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers) on Tripadvisor
How much is From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers)?
From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers) price starts from £315.03. Discover and book From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers) on Tripadvisor
What is the From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers) cancellation policy?
From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers)?
From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers) is hosted by Iberian Mobility. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Iberian Mobility on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Malaga Port: Private tour to Gibraltar (cruise passengers) on Tripadvisor