View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Gibraltar's "Inside-Out" Rock Tours can provide you with the highest quality tour guide service in Gibraltar. We ensure you can see all the sights in Gibraltar whilst learning the history, culture and development of the Rock. Carl Mesilio is our most senior professional tour guide, who was born and brought up in Gibraltar with over 15 years experience of guided tours as well as local historical knowledge. We offer brand new 8 seater people carriers with air conditioning and fitted child safety seats. We can offer guided tours in 9 languages, featuring drop-down plasma screens fitted inside the vehicle, as well as a spoken tour given in English and/or Spanish.
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pillars of HerculesStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2St. Michael's CaveStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3O'Hara's BatteryStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Monkey feeding stationStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5The Great Siege TunnelsStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6World war II tunnelStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7The Moorish Castle Complex (The Tower of Homage and The Gate House)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Main StreetStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 9100 Ton Gun Napier of Magdala BatteryStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Europa PointStop: 15 minutes -See details
See 1 more stop
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Cruise Liner Terminal, Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar Frontier, Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
Returns to original departure point
- Our services professional, knowledgeable local guides
- Admission tickets ; One admission ticket per person costing £21.00 pounds GBP valid for all sites
- Entry/Admission - Pillars of Hercules
- Entry/Admission - St. Michael's Cave
- Entry/Admission - O'Hara's Battery
- Entry/Admission - Monkey feeding station
- Entry/Admission - The Great Siege Tunnels
- Entry/Admission - Gibraltar: A City Under Siege Exhibition
- Entry/Admission - World war II tunnel
- Entry/Admission - The Moorish Castle Complex (The Tower of Homage and The Gate House)
- Entry/Admission - 100 Ton Gun Napier of Magdala Battery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Inside Out Rock Tours
The whole tour was great but the Monkeys were very entertaining.
We really enjoyed our tour with Carl, he is great at his job. Lovely man and very interesting to listen to.
Excellent content rich tour of the rock with a wealth of knowledge. We did the rock last year by cable car and then…
Great but could be better
Everything would be great but weather was bad on the day, foggy and cold so not the best view and not much monkeys�…
Paul was an outstanding guide in every way. He is a native Gibraltarean and is absoluteuly full of information. We …
Carl knows a lot about Gibraltar! Our tour was amazing! We saw everything we wanted and even if there was a time fr…
What a great tour- Dale was a fantastic guide. We learned a lot, covered everything we could have wanted, and enjoy…
Our tour with Dale was just wonderful. He told us so much about Gibraltar. What a interesting place! Just beautiful…
Gibraltar Intermediate Tour
Our tour with Carl was probably the best tour I've ever had. I didn't know a lot about Gibraltar before arriving an…
Yes. This is the tour you want to book!!
Carl is the ultimate tour guide and this was one of the best tours we have ever had the pleasure of taking. Our gr…
Reliable, knowledgeable, and professional!
I booked this tour for my parents and 4 other family members. After reading many reviews and doing my research onl…
We were a party of five, who booked the 2,5 hours tours visiting 6 different sights/locations. Carl is an excellent…
90 min tour visiting 4 sites.
Took the 90 min tour with Carl in early August 2019. Carl is a great, friendly and knowledgable guide. Carl takes t…
The Intermediate Tour with Dale was an absolute highlight of our trip! We had a seven night cruise with various por…
As all of the other reviews have alluded to, this is a wonderful tour. A quick glance, it might seem expensive, but…
Totally fabulous in every way. Carl is a font of knowledge, timings were perfect. He even knows the monkeys by name…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241