Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
(Wednesday) OVIEDO-LA CORUÑA...
(Thursday) LA CORUÑA-SANTIAGO DE...
Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation by air conditioned coach with free WI-FI onboard with Multi-lingual tour escort.
- Sightseeing tour with local guide in Santiago and Porto.
- Visit to a wine cellar with a tasting of Porto wine.
- Municipal Tax in Porto
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: VPT Viajes Para Todos
Well organized, informative and knowledgeable. The duration was about an hour through 26 royal rooms, with a huge…
See that Palace but not through this company
The Palace was awesome. I bought tickets through this site. Went to meet the guide and had to wait 20 minutes for…
Good tour and good guide!
Our only comp,aunts, is that bu following what was written on voucher....to go a redeem our tickets...there was not…
Skip this rip-off.
The tour operator instructed us to arrive at 11:45sm. The tour guide showed up at 12:15pm...15 minutes late. Ther…
Enjoyable visit to a fantastic palace
A Fantastic Palace. Our tour guide was informative and interesting and without his input we would not have got so m…
Everything was fine until the return trip...
The trip to Toledo was great. The bus trip there was pleasant and not too crazy. We were given our bracelets and we…
Tour was ok, but tour guide did not know that I had purchased the 1 hour guided tour. Others in the group had the s…
Informative & enjoyable
The guide was kind and informative. He did the tour in English then would do a Spanish translation right after. My …
The bus tour and guide were wonderful. The experience was efficient and we were able to enjoy the two cities at an …
Lovely but too big for me to clean!
What a fantastic Palace. Our tour guide was. Rey knowledgeable and didn’t rush us through. Going in with a private …
A Must See
So the Madrid Royal Palace doesn't rival the Palace of Versailles but it is well worth visiting. The rooms are mu…
The most boring tour EVER
Our tour was Royal Castle in Madrid. We booked the tour via Tripadvisor. The tour guide was extremely unorganised. …
Toledo Half Day Tour
Overall a nice half day tour and the guide was excellent in using both Spanish and English language. Although we h…
Easy and cheap
The bus was the cheapest option, easy to use, on time, clean.. took around 1hr each way.. we pay $11 round trip
Requires clearer instructions
It wasn’t clear to me I’d purchased tickets through a third party tour group and had to meet someone from this comp…
- San Sebastian - Donostia, Bilbao, and 7 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 14,741 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 987 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 494 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 days North of Spain & Portugal from Madrid
- 8 days North of Spain & Portugal from Madrid will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 8 days North of Spain & Portugal from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- 8 days North of Spain & Portugal from Madrid price starts from £874.35. Discover and book 8 days North of Spain & Portugal from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- 8 days North of Spain & Portugal from Madrid cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 8 days North of Spain & Portugal from Madrid on Tripadvisor
- 8 days North of Spain & Portugal from Madrid is hosted by VPT Viajes Para Todos. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VPT Viajes Para Todos on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 days North of Spain & Portugal from Madrid on Tripadvisor