Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Private excursion from Madrid to Cuenca and C. Encantada Discover a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and the impressive formations of the C. Encnatada in just one day and with pick up at your hotel or home Beautiful panoramic views of the Serrania de Cuenca We are from Cuenca and we are specialists in teaching you our land Comfortable transportation and accompaniment of an official guide
- You'll start atCalle de San Bernardo, 7Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Restaurante Finca La EstacadaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Ventano del DiabloStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Ciudad EncantadaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMirador Barrio del Castillo
- 4Plaza Mayor de CuencaStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byCasas Colgadas
- 5Puente de San Pablo (Saint Paul Bridge)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCalle de San Bernardo, 7Calle de San Bernardo, 7, 28013 Madrid, SpainSee address & details
Calle de San Bernardo, 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Official guide
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante Finca La Estacada
- Entry/Admission - Ciudad Encantada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cuenca Nature & City Tour
A most beautiful and unexpected day.
My wife and I recently returned fromno a trip to Spain centered around Madrid for our 20th wedding anniversary. Thi…
Excellent bus trip to the Enchanted City
The Enchanted City was spectacular and my son and I loved it. Our tour guide was great and I would do this tour aga…
Negative Outweighs Positive
The Positives: The scenery was, for the most part, nice. Loved the stop overlooking the river. The AM rest stop at…
Love the place but...
Cuenca is amazingly charming and I love love love the place! The Enchanted City was lovely to visit and what made i…
Long bus drive
It was a long drive, almost 3 hrs before we arrived in enchanted city. At the restroom break at the vineyard which…
Very good tour. The guide was amazing with great an knowledge. High recommend. Everything thing was good. Lunch wa…
Too darn long and boring!
This tour was really long and boring, due to wasted of time at all the stops, plus lack of control the crew had ove…
Our tour guide Jorge was great. He was very knowledgeable of the enchanted trip landscape. All the guides worked ha…
Great day out in anciet city
Wonderful day out, amazing views through thr gorges. Rock formations and walkinb yhrough the forest was a nicdd bre…
Long day, need more attentive guide.
I am going to try to Be kind with this review, In a nutshell, you are visiting only 2 places for 12 hrs. Approx 7…
Fue asi asi...
I went on this tour on Monday April 29, 2019. I wish I could give more stars especially since I thought our tour gu…
A day of beauty, spectacular scenery and absorbing history
This tour is a long day (around 12 hours) but the experience is definitely worth it. From the beauty and history o…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,631 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 14,737 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 494 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 273 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private excursion from Madrid to Cuenca and the Ciudad Encantada
- Private excursion from Madrid to Cuenca and the Ciudad Encantada will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private excursion from Madrid to Cuenca and the Ciudad Encantada on Tripadvisor
- Private excursion from Madrid to Cuenca and the Ciudad Encantada price starts from £201.43. Discover and book Private excursion from Madrid to Cuenca and the Ciudad Encantada on Tripadvisor
- Private excursion from Madrid to Cuenca and the Ciudad Encantada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private excursion from Madrid to Cuenca and the Ciudad Encantada on Tripadvisor