Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atESCUELA DE ARROCES Y PAELLA VALENCIANACarrer del Bisbe En Jeroni, 8, 46003 València, Valencia, SpainPaella class at “La Valenciana”: Bisbe en Jeroni, 8 street. Bus tour: You can take the Bus at any time and any bus stops, over 24 hours. The bus stop closest to the School of Paellas is “Plaza de la Reina”.See address & details
- 1Central Market of ValenciaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Escuela de Arroces y Paella ValencianaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Valencia Bus TuristicStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPlaça de la ReinaPça. de la Reina, València, Valencia, SpainSee address & details
ESCUELA DE ARROCES Y PAELLA VALENCIANA, Carrer del Bisbe En Jeroni, 8, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Plaça de la Reina, Pça. de la Reina, València, Valencia, Spain
- Guided visit to the Central Market (not available on Sundays)
- 4:30-hour paella course with an expert chef
- Valencian wine or homemade beer tasting with tomato.
- Lunch or dinner (complete full menu) depending on your Paella class schedule
- Panoramic City Tour by Bus. Ticket valid over 24 hr.
- Entry/Admission - Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana
- Entry/Admission - Valencia Bus Turistic
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- School of Paellas class conducted in Spanish and English
- Central Market visit is not available on Sundays, festivities days and 6pm schedule.
- The School of Paellas is located in the Valencia old town. “Plaza de la Reina” (Nº 1) is the closest bus-stop (400 meters walking).
- You can hop on/ hop off the Bus at any of the 21 stops, as many times as you want, over 24 hours. Frequency: every 30 minutes (December to March) and 20 minutes (April to November + Easter).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- City tour by bus includes an audio guide in 9 languages.
- Most travellers can participate
- Bus schedules alterations: Last Sunday of each month the bus-stop at “Plaza de la Reina” moves to the bus-stop at “Museo San Pio V” (San Pio V, 9 street). The bus-stop “AVE Joaquín Sorolla” is suppressed.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 7 years are not allowed.
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: La Mar de Cerca
The BEST of Valencia!
This was an absolutely unforgettable experience during our trip to Valencia! Our cooking instructor was informative…
Haven by El Teide
When we decided to visit Tenerife our plan was to avoid the tourist hotspots and seek the quieter northern side of …
Paella cooking class was a gre at time and we learned alot! Tapas dinner good and we enjoyed Flamenco show.
Lots of Fun!
We were in Valencia Spain for Thanksgiving and figured we would immerse ourselves in the culture. The cooking class…
I had a great time at Best Western Virginia Beach the room was in excellent condition staff was friendly and helpfu…
A little misleading....
We were curious to know how it was going to work out when we booked, and it did not. The 1 and 1/2 hour on the swim…
Be careful they will scam you!
DO NOT BOOK THROUGH VIATOR (a Tripadvisor Company). My friends and I were totally scammed out of 150Euros! Viator c…
Wine tasting tour
Wonderful day out, small group when we went which worked very well. Paulinus was a very well informed and pleasant…
Structured way to spend an evening with good company. 2 wines in a wine shop, then 2 wines in an Old Town bar.
Interesting and Enjoyable Trip
Paulo was an excellent guide, had us fully briefed en route to the first vineyard. The first visit was to Vera de …
After Dinner Entertainment.
WEnt here after dinner, and had an excellent 2 hours entertainment. Cheap entrance charge which included a drink. W…
Excellent Paella & Sangria Class
We've just done this 6 hr paella and sangria class. We were picked up from near our hotel at 11am and it was a 30 …
- Duration: 7h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 697 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 362 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 299 travellers!
from £108.60* £135.75
Frequently Asked Questions about Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class
Which attractions will I visit with Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
How much is Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class?
Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class price starts from £114.38. Discover and book Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
What is the Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class cancellation policy?
Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class?
Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class is hosted by La Mar de Cerca. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact La Mar de Cerca on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class on Tripadvisor