Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The funniest morning in Valencia you will live in the sea. Share with a friend or family member a 1-hour guided tour navigating the Mediterranean aboard a jet ski, to discover the Valencian coastline. Then, you will taste an exquisite paella lunch enjoying relaxing views of the sea, in a restaurant on the main Valencian beach.
Fun & Quads Valencia Moto de Agua / Jet Ski, La Marina de Valencia, 46024 Valencia, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- The Jet Ski is to share between 2 people, it can be driven by one or both during the 1-hr. tour
- Jet Skis capacity 2 people. Latest generation YAMAHA models.
- Monitors / Qualified guides (sports technicians)
- Accident insurance and liability insurance
- Lifevest. Neoprene wetsuits if it's cold.
- Lunch: Starters. Main course to choose between different paellas, sirloin or fish. Dessert. Beverage
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done on the same day.
- Duration: Jet Ski tour: 1-hr. Lunch: flexible
- 1 Jet Ski shared by 2 people. It can be driven by one or both people during the tour.
- No need nautical certification (you will be accompanied by a guide / monitor). No previous experience
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, water footwear are recommended
- The use of a lifejacket is mandatory
- Jet Skis have a man-overboard device that is connected to the pilot's vest and the the most advanced security systems
- Upon completion of your excursion, you must go to the restaurant for lunch on your own (900 meters walking from the landing point).
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If the activity is canceled due to force majeure (eg. bad weather) an alternative date will be offered, for the same or similar tour. If this is not possible, the total amount will be refunded.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: La Mar de Cerca
The BEST of Valencia!
This was an absolutely unforgettable experience during our trip to Valencia! Our cooking instructor was informative…
Haven by El Teide
When we decided to visit Tenerife our plan was to avoid the tourist hotspots and seek the quieter northern side of …
Paella cooking class was a gre at time and we learned alot! Tapas dinner good and we enjoyed Flamenco show.
Lots of Fun!
We were in Valencia Spain for Thanksgiving and figured we would immerse ourselves in the culture. The cooking class…
I had a great time at Best Western Virginia Beach the room was in excellent condition staff was friendly and helpfu…
A little misleading....
We were curious to know how it was going to work out when we booked, and it did not. The 1 and 1/2 hour on the swim…
Be careful they will scam you!
DO NOT BOOK THROUGH VIATOR (a Tripadvisor Company). My friends and I were totally scammed out of 150Euros! Viator c…
Wine tasting tour
Wonderful day out, small group when we went which worked very well. Paulinus was a very well informed and pleasant…
Structured way to spend an evening with good company. 2 wines in a wine shop, then 2 wines in an Old Town bar.
Interesting and Enjoyable Trip
Paulo was an excellent guide, had us fully briefed en route to the first vineyard. The first visit was to Vera de …
After Dinner Entertainment.
WEnt here after dinner, and had an excellent 2 hours entertainment. Cheap entrance charge which included a drink. W…
Excellent Paella & Sangria Class
We've just done this 6 hr paella and sangria class. We were picked up from near our hotel at 11am and it was a 30 …
- Puerto de Valencia, Playa de la Malvarrosa, and 1 more
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 701 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jet Ski Guided Tour and Seaside Paella Lunch in Valencia
- Jet Ski Guided Tour and Seaside Paella Lunch in Valencia will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Jet Ski Guided Tour and Seaside Paella Lunch in Valencia on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jet Ski Guided Tour and Seaside Paella Lunch in Valencia on Tripadvisor
- Jet Ski Guided Tour and Seaside Paella Lunch in Valencia price starts from £222.90. Discover and book Jet Ski Guided Tour and Seaside Paella Lunch in Valencia on Tripadvisor
- Jet Ski Guided Tour and Seaside Paella Lunch in Valencia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jet Ski Guided Tour and Seaside Paella Lunch in Valencia on Tripadvisor