Walk through the town with a local certified tour-guide
• A walk along the main street of the city named “Corso Italia” and trough the typical alleys with shops selling souvenirs, liquors (limoncello), and fashion
• Visit the Tasso Square with the statue of Torquato Tasso, the famous Italian writer born here.
• Visit the Church of Sant'Antonino, patron saint of the city and the diocese of Sorrento.
• View "The Deep Valley of the Mills" and the Belvedere with breattaking views on the bay of Naples.
• Walk through the Downtown lane and admire the Nobles Council called Sedile Dominova
• Visit the Gothic cathedral with masterworks form the Renaissance and Baroque