Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
*We offer private luxury tours that are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. Travel at your own pace; see and do only what is important to you. *All our drivers/guides speak English and are fully licensed with many years of experience. They will be happy to share with you their vast knowledge of history, culture, folklore and traditions. Note: Only private licensed guides are permitted to accompany you in archaeological/historical sites. We can arrange for private licensed guide for an additional fee, but our clients do no feel it is necessary for this tour. *We will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel, rental property, port or other agreed upon location. We use only luxury Mercedes vehicles. *We have been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for over 11 years.
- You’ll have 7 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Amalfi CoastStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2PositanoStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byPraiano
- 3Conca dei MariniStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4AmalfiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5RavelloStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6MontepertusoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Central Station Naples, Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy Hotel Covo dei Saraceni, Via Regina Giovanna, 5, 84017 Positano SA, Italy Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Napoli NA, Italy Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy Amalfi Harbor Marina Coppola, Piazzale dei Protontini, 6, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy CIrcumvesuviana Stazione di Sorrento, Piazza Giovanni Battista de Curtis, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Taxes, road tolls, fuel and parking fees are included in the rate.
- At lunch time, if you like, your driver will recommend a restaurant, trattoria, pizzeria, or agriturismo that suits your appetite and budget. Cost of lunch is not included in the rate.
- Upon request, you may visit a winery or enoteca for a tasting of the local and regional wines. Cost of wine and/or food tastings are not included in rate.
- Admission fees are not included in the rate. All attractions are optional.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- If you are traveling with a wheelchair, stroller, car seat or service animal; please let us know at the time of booking.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We use them a lot of times in different parts of Italy: in every location and in every service they offered quality but do you know where is the difference? the difference of Private Tours of Southern Italy is that every member of the staff works with passion and only in this…
Date of experience: September 2020
WE had a full day 8 hour private with Emiliano. My wife and I wanted a personal experience outside the city of Rome and asked Carmine to simply put it together. Our driver Emiliano was waiting for us in our hotel lobby 10 minutes early. A native of Rome, who spoke excellent…
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from CarmineU1, Direttore at Private Luxury Amalfi Coast Full Day Tour
Responded 31 Jan 2020
Dear Stephen and Christine, thank you so much for your testimonial, we are extremely happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our company and that had good time with Emiliano as your driver. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the restaurant that we usually recommend in that area. Looking forward to welcome you back anytime! Thank you very much, Carmine Ussano Private Luxury Tours in Italy Inc. / Private Tours of Southern Italy & More
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Private Tours of Southern Italy
full 2 week tour of southern italy for 16 people
Carmine did an amazing job setting up the tours/transportation and guides . All events were seamless and all guides…
1st Italy trip, not our last!
Our Positano visit in early Oct 2019 included a full day tour of the Amalfi Coast, covering Scala, Amalfi, Ravello …
If you think you want to drive in Italy, my advice is to not. Narrow roads and crazy drivers. We used Carmine's ser…
Top-notch Service and Experience!
We give Carmine and his staff our highest recommendation. All drivers were punctual, accommodating, professional, a…
This was a trip to remember. From being picked up at the airport in Rome to being dropped off there three weeks la…
First class friendly, professional service!
We highly recommend Carmine and his professional staff. During our stay we had two separate engagements that were a…
Excellent All Around!
We hired PTSI during our recent stay in Positano and were not disappointed! We used them for our transfers to / fro…
Amazing drivers to tour southern Italy
5 of us just visited Italy and booked drivers with Carmine’s company. We couldn’t have been happier. They were extr…
Perfect day with Private Tours
I'd like to make a quick evaluation on our experience with this company. At first contact there was a very prompt …
Amazing tour of Amalfi coast.
We recently toured the Amalfi Coast with Carmine’s amazing Company; If I could give more stars I would. Anton…
Fantastic and informative drive!
Alessandro was our driver, and he was so informative, prompt, accommodating, and friendly! He gave us great advice …
Amazing! Three trips and counting.
We have used Private Tours of Southern Italy on three trips, the first being southern Italy where Carmine and his w…
It all comes down to your guide and Elliott is the one!
This is a reliable top notch operation that you can trust. But read on because with any private tour it comes down …
Amazing tour of the Amalfi Coast
Ask for Elio to be your driver. He made the tour even more amazing than it would have been. He was extremely prof…
Perfect way to visit Southern Italy
We had two excellent drivers, one for the south of Italy, and one for Sicily. We were able to arrange and visit tw…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,512 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,066 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,855 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Luxury Amalfi Coast Full Day Tour
- Private Luxury Amalfi Coast Full Day Tour price starts from £384.71. Discover and book Private Luxury Amalfi Coast Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Luxury Amalfi Coast Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Luxury Amalfi Coast Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Luxury Amalfi Coast Full Day Tour is hosted by Private Tours of Southern Italy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tours of Southern Italy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Luxury Amalfi Coast Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor