Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVia Acton Ferdinando Ammiraglio, 35Via Acton Ferdinando Ammiraglio, 35, 80133 Napoli NA, ItalySUMMER TIMETABLE (from 01/04/2020 to 31/10/2020) Napoli Porto (Molo Beverello) 1st departure 9:15 - 2nd departure 10:00 - 3rd departure 11:00 WINTER TIMETABLE ( from 01/11/2020 to 31/03/2021) Napoli Porto (Via Acton - Molo Beverello) 1st departure 9:30 - 2nd departure 11:15See address & details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedReach Pompeii from Naples has never been easier with our new shuttle bus service is available 3 times a day during the summer and 2 times during the winter. On board you will find bus commentary recorded in 5 languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish and German) that will tell you the history and curiosities of this ancient town once the beating heart of a living civilization.Read more
- You'll end atVia Acton Ferdinando Ammiraglio, 35Via Acton Ferdinando Ammiraglio, 35, 80133 Napoli NA, ItalySUMMER TIMETABLE (from 01/04/2020 to 31/10/2020) Napoli Porto (Molo Beverello) 1st departure 9:15 - 2nd departure 10:00 - 3rd departure 11:00 WINTER TIMETABLE ( from 01/11/2020 to 31/03/2021) Napoli Porto (Via Acton - Molo Beverello) 1st departure 9:30 - 2nd departure 11:15See address & details
Via Acton Ferdinando Ammiraglio, 35, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Round - trip by coach
- Audio guide in 5 languages on board bus
- Hotel pickup
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
we were staying in Sorrento and it is easy to get to on the train,you come out the station and it is in front of you . you can get an english speaking guide who will go get your ticket for you and they will take you round and tell you& show you all the history
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from CitySightseeingIta, Public Relations Manager at Day trip to Pompeii from Naples
Responded 19 Mar 2020
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sightseeing Experience
Very poor service
Wish we had read the reviews before booking. Palermo is quite small and most the main sights are very central, so y…
More wait-on than hop-on
Impossible to do a tour around the city with this bus. Bus only stops every 45min at stops, in reality even longer.…
Hop on hop off but not as we know it
Hop on hop off is not possible if the buses only comes every hour or more. Buses were old and dirty as well so all…
Hop on hop off
I thought this excursion was great. Very useful to see many different parts of Milan and decide which parts you wan…
Avoid at all costs complete rip of no air con on the bus or free WiFi. The tour itself was catching up on itself a…
Good service , temperature taken before boarding.
Good value for money. I got a 72h ticket but probably would have been ok getting a 48h one as after 2 days you have…
Line B more interesting
Possibly because of the Coronavirus but buses aren't scheduled that regularly unlike some places so best tip is to …
Limited sights on the route
We have done many sightseeing trips with this company and usually they are informative, good value and we stay sat …
The staff and the audio was ok but the only attraction you could see from the bus were the Duomo and The Canals Nav…
Bit expensive and long wait
The service in this bus was ok.i have used this exact city tour bus in other Eurooean cities and the fare was cheap…
Best way to get layout for where everything is in Rome
This is the BEST way to introduce yourself to Rome! I took the bus on the whole circuit before I began hopping off …
Don't Lose Your Receipt!
This bus tour does a pretty wide loop, so you can reach all the major attractions. They give you disposable headph…
Great way to see the city
gives you a great overview of the city and the popular sights that you may want to come back and visit later
Bumpy Bus Ride Around Naples
This was not our best city hop-on-hop-off tour, we arrived at the train station took a while to find the city sight…
We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Rome. We had a good ride on the bus, which was entertaining, we got off at variou…
- Duration: 45–60 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 218 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day trip to Pompeii from Naples
Which attractions will I visit with Day trip to Pompeii from Naples?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day trip to Pompeii from Naples on Tripadvisor
How much is Day trip to Pompeii from Naples?
Day trip to Pompeii from Naples price starts from £15.00. Discover and book Day trip to Pompeii from Naples on Tripadvisor
What is the Day trip to Pompeii from Naples cancellation policy?
Day trip to Pompeii from Naples cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip to Pompeii from Naples on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Day trip to Pompeii from Naples?
Day trip to Pompeii from Naples is hosted by Sightseeing Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sightseeing Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day trip to Pompeii from Naples on Tripadvisor