Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Your guide will welcome you in piazza del Gesu' Nuovo. Here is where you will start a pleasant walk through centuries, at the discovery of one of the most enchanting cities in the world. Listen to the story of the dark facade of the New Jesus Church; enter the Gothic church of Santa Chiara; walk on Spaccanapoli, pass by piazza San Domenico Maggiore, piazzetta Nilo, San Gregorio Armeno. Enter the Naples Cathedral and be amazed by the Baroque style. Youl will then move to the MANN, which hosts a great collection of statues, mosaics, frescoes and relics from the archaeological sites of Pompeii, Herculaneum, Stabiae, Boscoreale, Campi Flegrei, Cumae, Baia and more. Skipping the long lines you will also enter the Gabinetto Segreto del Re (the Secret Room of the King). Furthermore, don't miss the chance to visit the amazing Egyptian section, lately restored and open to the visitors of the museum. Feel free to ask questions to your live guide - they will be happy to satisfy your curiosities.
- You'll start atPiazza del Gesù NuovoPiazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italythe guide will be waiting for you by the obelisc in the middle of the square, holding a sign with your name.See address & details
- 1Centro StoricoStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 2Museo Archeologico Nazionale di NapoliStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atNaples National Archaeological MuseumPiazza Museo, 19, 80135 Napoli NA, ItalySee address & details
Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Naples National Archaeological Museum, Piazza Museo, 19, 80135 Napoli NA, Italy
- Admission tickets
- Private Guide
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Loretta's Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tours
Fantastic tour and guide!
My husband and I visited Pompeii with tour guide Lello (an archaeologist). We have been on a lot of tours all over …
Excellent private tour of Pompeii & Herculaneum
We had a fantastic tour with Lello. He was extremely knowledgeable and gave us loads of amazing insights into life …
Amazing Tour of an amazing archaeological sight
We would like to highly recommend Loretta's Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tours for your next visit. When we arrived a…
Nice and charming guides, beautiful Restaurant, beautiful trip along the Amalfi Coast. We would recommend it!!
My best friend and I came to Rome to visit my daughter and her friend who are studying abroad. On my friend's buc…
Our tour of Pompei
Castello was the best tour guide I have ever had. He explained the ruins that I felt like I was listening to an int…
Amazing Tour and Pizza Making
I highly recommend this tour and Loretta was so fun and entertaining. We were able to skip the line easily to get …
Our guide, Lello, (an archaeologist) was delightful! Warm and personable and , of course knowledgeable. He made th…
We had a wonderful day in Pompeii with our tour guide, Stefania. She was so passionate and excited about everything…
This trip was amazing , views were breathtaking. We were also given a lovely lunch. It’s an 8hr trip but worth ever…
We were on a cruise docking at Naples and only had limited time available so this small group skip the line tour hi…
Excellent and interesting tour leader. Roseanna, was a funny, informative guide. The Pompeii ruins are fascinating.
Private tour of the fantastic Archeological Museum
I booked a small group tour and it ended up that I was the only person for the tour. Stefania was friendly and ext…
Our tour to Pompei and the Amalfi coast was one of the the highlights of our trip to Italy. Our driver arrived pro…
Amalfi coast and Pompeii Tour
Family tour with “children” aged 21 & 18. Truly a private tour with just us and our guide(s). Great tour company wi…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Private Naples Archaeological Museum and Historical Centre Walking Tour
- Full Day Private Naples Archaeological Museum and Historical Centre Walking Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Full Day Private Naples Archaeological Museum and Historical Centre Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Private Naples Archaeological Museum and Historical Centre Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Full Day Private Naples Archaeological Museum and Historical Centre Walking Tour price starts from £223.41. Discover and book Full Day Private Naples Archaeological Museum and Historical Centre Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Full Day Private Naples Archaeological Museum and Historical Centre Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Private Naples Archaeological Museum and Historical Centre Walking Tour on Tripadvisor